Who's That Guy?

Go Back To The Past ? Or Let Time Go By?

JAEJOONG POV

 

Since this morning i haven't been able to get her interview out of my mind. Was she talking about me ? Was that guy that she was singing about ... me ? pffff nah , it can't be. Without even realising it , i had made my way to the car and had already started the enging.

You are soooo going to regret this you idiot ! Stop ! don't even think about it. Trying my hardest to fight against the urge , knowing very well that it was a lost cause.

Before i know it , im driving down the long narrow roads. Every corner , every street sign , every store , i knew all of them off by heart. I'd travelled down these ways nearly every week trying to build up some courage to make it all the way to the end. I'm getting closer now

jaejoong , calm down before you give yourself a heart attack! my brain yellls at me , sensing my heart rate shooting up a couple thousand beats.

My hands start to grip the steering wheel tight and i slow the car down till i finally stop. And there , across the road from me was her house. 

Leave jaejoong , leave you idiot before someone sees you , YOU LOOK LIKE A ING STALKER! just go..

 I grasp the steering wheel , close my eyes and rest my head on it.

"Okay , one look , one look then it's time to leave."

i start the car again , take a glance up at her house , inside i'm slowly dying. knowing she's so close yet too far for me to reach. it's torture.

Just as i look away and start to push my foot onto the acceleration , something catches my eye... clenching my jaw and gripping the steering wheel so hard my knuckles are turning white , i see something that twist my stomach in ways unimaginable 

who the is that?

in the bathroom window i can see the shadow of someone... No nott just someone... i see the shadow of a man. I feel as though i need to gasp for air , my body isn't functioning. But the worst part is , i just can't take my eyes off that shadow in the window.

look away jaejoong , look the hell away

But my eyes just stay fixed on the shadow , then the window opens up letting out the steam from the bathroom. The man's back was faced my way , all i could see was a blue singlet. then he turned around again to close the window

is that?...

I can't believe what my eyes are registering. Is this real ? Am i in some sort of horrible dream ? It can't be can it ? 

before i had time to think about my actions i open the car door , get out and slam it behind me. His eyes shot up at the sound of it and it took him a few seconds to recognise me. His jaw dropped open in  amazement and in a split second his facial changed to a look i couldn't place... Hate ? Anger ? Loathing ? he closed the window without a word or a second glance.

My fists are balled up so tightly i can feel my own nails biting into my flesh and drawing blood. Anger surged through me at an amazing pace , sending my blood racing through my body. Glued to the spot , i see the door open and i see the step outside and close the door quickly behind him , making his way towards me.

The second he makes it to me , my body acted before my mind had a chance to think 

EH: "What the are you doing he-"

i Slam my fist into his face , instantly drawing blood out of that stupid gummy mouth of his. Standing over him , i grab his collar and pull my fist back ready to hit him again. Then something grabs my arm ... i know this feeling. as if electric shocks passed through me i bolt upright . I was so angry i couldn't hear anything around me , i only focused on beating the crap out of that head. Slowly it faded and i could hear screaming , her screaming. She ran over to eunhyuk , tears streaming down her face , the way shee held his head and was his cheeks made me sick to my stomach. Without a second glance or thought , i got into my car and sped away...

 

 

___________________________________________________

AAAAAAAAAND CUT! haha that's the update for now ... OHHHHH DRAAAMAAAAA ! :O but what is BoA thinking ? will she go after him ? or stay with hyukkie ? annnnnnnnnnnd , look forward to it because within the next few chapters , is the return of ....... UKNOOWWWWWWW ;) love yous ^.^ and a special thanks to Anii_Key_Boa For motivating me to keep writing this lol OKAAAAAAY sorry for the long letter -.- and the next updates will be better i promise :) 

YU GI OOOOOOHHHHHHHHH :L