Will You Be Mine?

Go Back To The Past ? Or Let Time Go By?

 

BOAS POV

 

“Omg hyukkie are you really that dirty? What the hell are you doing in that shower?” I yell towards the stairs. My own thoughts of what he could be doing in there send me into fits of laughter, looking like a lunatic.

I love cooking for Hyukkie, mainly because he will definitely eat anything you place in front of him, but then again I just love his company. He can turn a boring old meal into a tornado of laughter and the atmosphere’s always so happy when he’s with me. Especially when we both have food in front of us. As I flip the last of his eggs onto the plate I can hear him thumping down the stairs.

“aaaaah FINALLY ! what the hell took you so long ?” I squeal and flash him a playful smile, but something’s up. He looks… Well… Pissed.

“Hyukkie? What’s wrong? Did I do something?” I try to reach for him but he just races towards the door not even bothering to look at me.

“YAAH Lee Hyuk Jae ! What the hell is the matter with you?” I grab onto his arm just as he reaches the door and suddenly he stops and spins to face me in one fluid movement.

“BoA, I’m asking you this as your friend and I’m dead serious. Please, stay in the house, don’t even look out the window.”

I can feel the confused look on my face. Tilting my head to the side, I gaze up at him  trying to read his expressions

“Hyukkie, What’s wrong? Your scaring me” Then he smiled as if nothing was wrong and laughs tousling my hair

“don’t worry hahaha I was just playing around with you, nothing’s wrong, I’m just popping out tto my car okay boss? Aigooooo and there you were getting all worried over nothing hahahha” with that he opens the door and closes it quickly behind him.

Something feels wrong. His smile didn’t even feel genuine. Opening the door a crack, I see Eunhyuk talking to someone.

“omo did he invite the suju members over?”

Then the guy punches Hyuk hard in the face. My hands fly to my mouth and I fling the door open, running to make sure he was alright. Then everything froze. As the man stared down at Eunhyuk I could finally see his face clearly for once. Jaejoong. Tears welled up in my eyes as I saw him. Tell me this isn’t real, Tell me this is just some sick dream. A part of me screams out NO! I don’t want this to be a dream, I want him to be here for real. Blinking  and rubbing my eyes to make sure it was real , I saw him reach down for Eunhyuk and draw back his fist again.

“YAAAAAAH! STOP IT PLEASE?! STOP IT! LEAVE HIM ALONE!” Screaming louder than ever I rush towards him, but I could tell that he couldn’t hear me, his face showed no sign of hearing me. Then just as he was about to smash his fist back into Hyuk’s face I caught his elbow and stopped him immediately. For a moment I swear it was only us two in the entire world. Nothing else mattered. The man that I loved, The man that I wrote about, My first love, My only one, I had him in my hands right now. I have him. I have him.

“Jaejoong ah, Jebal, stop it now.” I plea with him, tears streaming down my face, I screamed out in pain.

His arm relaxes a little bit, and I feel him give in to me. Before he has a chance to say anything I run to Eunhyuks side, He’s knocked out cold on the concrete. I kneel down beside him, place his head on my lap and start to make sure he’s okay.

“Eunhyuk ah, wake up. Please wake up! Please please please!” wiping the blood from his face, I look up to glare at Jaejoong, only to find that he was already inside of his car.

“YAAAH JAEJOONG! GET THE HELL OUT OF THE CAR YOU JERK!” I scream at him but he starts the car. I place hyuk’s head back on the ground and rush towards the car banging on the back window. Then he speeds off. Gone. Just like that.

Dropping to my knees again I clench my chest and cry. Watching him leave for the second time is more painful than the first time he walked away. Finally i scream out. Letting everything out, the pain, the frustration, the hurt, the confusion. This is the man he’s become. He’s a monster, I Should have listened to Yunho when he said jaejoong’s changed.

Though my knees are still weak, I gain enough strength to make my way to Eunhyuk. Pulling him up to his feet with much struggle I sling his arm over my shoulder and wrap my arms around his waist, making sure I held him firmly and slowly pulled him back inside.

 

 

Settling him down on the couch I wipe the tears away from my eyes and try to hold them all in. Seeing him laying there unconscious tore me apart. I wonder why Jaejoong was here in the first place and why they were fighting. He moves a little and blinks open his goofy eyes. Before I know it I’m crying again from relief.

“Yah… don’t cry, is me being conscious really that sad?” he tries his best to flash his smile at me but winces at the pain since his cheek is swollen.

Breaking out into a smile, I wrap my arms around him and hold on for dear life, relieved that my hyukkie is okay…my hyukkie?

“hey, not so tight I can’t breathe, though I aint complaining about you hugging me” he teases me

Looking up at is goofy smile makes me laugh

“Lee Hyuk Jae, you really are a trouble magnet aren’t y-“

Before I can finish my sentence his lips are on mine. And I stay frozen. He puts his head back on the couch and holds my face with both hands.

“BoA… I-errrr… I… I love you.” My stomach feels sick. Im speechless

“Forget him. He’s not worth your tears, He’s not worth the pain, I hate him for putting you through so much. You deserve so much better. Jebal….”

My head is spinning. This can’t be happening, Tell me this isn’t happening. I can’t do this, not now.

“mwo?” I asked astonished

“BoA … Will you be mine?”

 

 

_______________________________________________________

HOOOOOOOLLLDDDDD UP ! :O what duhhh ? there's an extra update for tonight. What's BoA gonna say ? Will Jaejoong come back? and where's yunhoooo ? 0.0 omo let's wait and see ;) lub yous long tiiiiiiiiime hahaha

 

YuuuuuuGiiiiiOhhhhhhhhh ! ^.^