One Sided Lover

Go Back To The Past ? Or Let Time Go By?

EUNHYUKS POV

 

What the hell were you thinking ? What the heck was that ? Are you TRYING to get her to punch your face ? As the water hit me hard I replayed the scene that just hapened over and over again. Arms stretched , palms on the wall , i let the water hit my back as i swear at myself for my stupid stunt just no/ But she was so close , i could literally feel her breathing. Before i have time to imagine anything else , i turn off the shower , wrap the towel around my waist and sit on the sink for a while letting myself collect my thoughts. Lee Hyuk Jae , don't push her , it's taken a whole year to bbe this close to her and you nearly screwed it all up in those short minutes ... just wait a bit longer I tell myself , convincing myself that all me and boa need is time, though it's taken an entire year for us to become friends. but you will never be him , so she'll never be yours truly. The awful realisation hit me so hard i could almost feel myself being sick , anger surged through my entire body and i punched the wall with enough force to crack the tile . Looking up into the reflection i stare at myself , me , eunhyuk , most wanted bachelor out there .... the man with only boa in his heart and painfully speak the words out loud through gritted teeth . "BoA , what do you see in him ? " i lower my head in frustration and pain and feel the warm tears well up in the corner of my eyes , and barely whisper the last words "Why is it Jaejoong ... Why can't you open your heart to me?" letting the tears roll down freely now i sit back down on the sink and put my head in my hands ... Why does it have to be this way ?