6

Too Young For Love?

            

 

 
     It had already been a while since school started that Alice and Jihoon would meet each other between classes. The two seemed to be inseparable the way they got along--kind of like two missing puzzle pieces that found each other. "Here, you play this time." Jihoon said, eagerly handing his acoustic guitar over to Alice. "Uh--no I can't." She said, trying to push it back to him. He smirked and said, "You haven't even tried yet, don't just give up if you haven't attempted." Alice slowly turned cherry red when she saw Jihoon's eye smile and looked down at the guitar. "Hey tell you what, you don't have play the guitar if you play a game with me." He said. "Hmm? I have to know what it is first." She said, cautious if it was a daring game. 
 
     He moved from sitting next to Alice to in front of her and began to explain, "It's simple: I ask you one thing and you answer, then it goes on and on as we switch turns. Easy right?"  Alice shrugged, "I guess...But don't ask anything embarrasing or anything okay?" "Haha, what kind of guy do you think I am?" He said, making her smile. "Okay I'll start." He said, once she finally agreed, "What's you're favorite kind of music?" She scoffed, "Seriously? Doesn't everyone here like K-pop?" "I like american music too though..." He mumbled.
 
     She pinched both his cheeks while saying, "Aigoo why are you so different? You're so different compared to everyone else--all Hansol's friends talk about is like 'Oh my god look at YoonA's legs!' or 'Suzy is so beautiful! I wished every girl looked like her.' It drives me nuts." Jihoon tried to pry her hands off his cheeks--when he sucessfully did he said, "Is it bad that I'm different? I don't care about if you look like Suzy or YoonA, I don't even care if you can sing or dance, or if you're rich or poor. It's what you do that makes me like you." Alice felt a smile form on her lips. "You...you like what?" she said, almost ready to let out a loud squeal.
 
     "I won't be like on of those guys that never tell how they feel...because that's kind of like wasting the time that you could use to already be with that person....so yeah I like you. You're funny and you aren't afriad to be yourself--unlike other girls that are too afraid to do anything and let that person walk out of their lives or the girls who think they're all hot stuff." He said casually. The school bell rang, informing students that third period had ended. "Aish, we better get going back--It's not good that we always skip third class." He said, packing up his belongings. "Ah, and Alice-ssi." He said, "Meet again after lunch? Just for a couple brief minutes?" She nodded her head, "Yeah, sounds good. I'll be here then." She said, leaving first. 
 
    Since third period ended, Alice had to retrieve her lunch money from her locker--since Hansol claimed he wouldn't pay for her anymore. Just when she opened her locker a note fell down. 'What's this?' she thought to herself. It said--in a sloppyish hand-writing--'I like being able to look into your eyes when we talk, but sometimes I feel like I looked for too long...' 'How sweet of him.' she said to herself, believing it was Jihoon. "Hey Alice-ssi!" Chan's voice rang like a bell inside of her head, making her jump and scream. "Uh...are you okay?" He asked, arm and arm with Hansol. She shook her head and shoved the note back into her locker. "N-nothing. It's alright--um where's Minjung and Seunggwan-ah?" she said, stuttering in the begining.
 
     "I'm here." Seunggwan said, appearing right behind Chan and Hansol. "Minjung was walking with some girls....Jiyoung I think?" He said. Alice blew on her bangs. "It'll be kind of awkward with me as the only girl...what's Jungie doing too? Leaving me all alone?" "I think it's about that MingMing or Yao guy." Hansol said. "Oppa you can never remember names, what's wrong with you? Those were both of his names--first and last." she stated. "So what? I still got his name." he retorted. "And you could never remember in that big head of yours." She snapped back.
 
    "Aish this girl. Beautiful way of speaking don't you think?" Hansol said sarcastically. Chan nodded his head while laughing quietly, trying to say, "Why do you always fight with each other over unecessary things? Do you guys like each other?" Alice pretended to puke, "He wishes--that's never gonna happen." "Fine! Then I'll take my girlfriend to lunch--see you there." Hansol said, dragging Chan away. "Hey uh--I don't ride that train okay?" Chan said, turning back and mouthing 'bye' to Alice and Seunggwan. "Fine then! I'll take my girlfriend to lunch too!" She yelled for Hansol to hear--unintentionally turning the heads of others. Alice grabbed her lunch money then dragged Seunggwan along--it wasn't even dragging anymore--just walking arm in arm together since he let her.
 
     When they got into the lunchroom, MinJung was already there--talking to MingMing and even his group. She looked uncomfortable and nervous there, definiently because she was sitting right next to him. "Aigoo I see now. What a lucky girl." Alice said. "Did you want to sit with them or Hansol and Chan?" Seunggwan asked, "I'm fine anywhere." 'As long as you're there.' he said to himself. Alice shook her head, "Nah, I wouldn't want to bother Jungie and her dream boy. They need some catching up--I mean after all that's happened between her and him even though they never officially met."
 
    "Oh really? What happened?" He asked. She shrugged, "All I could remember was that somebody spread a rumor that Minjung was a stalker and took a lot of pictures of MingMing and told him everything and even told him her name--she did though, don't get me wrong but she was embarrased about it because she was a kid and she used to be a...I think the term for it now is 'Queenka' but now she's just a regular girl because she was bullied by the others. He knew for two years that Minjung liked him--he probably still knows and might be creeped out--but it's good to see that things are clearing up." Seunggwan just nodded his head in understandment.
 
    "Anyways let's get our food and sit out like always. Never disturb Minjung--she'll snap if you do something wrong." Alice said, leading him to the food line. Once they got their food they went outside their signature spot under a tree. Hansol and Chan got up after the other two sat down. "We're gonna get some drinks--be back in a bit." Chan said with his happy-go-lucky exterior. "Oppa, you already know what to bring me, and Seunggwan-ah wants--" She turned to Seunggwan and asked, "What do you want?" He just shrugged so she said, "Anything for him. Just not some nasty prune juice--why is it even in the school drink machine." "Okay okay! Gosh I get it." Hansol said, finally able to leave.
 
     When they left Alice let Seunggwan eat a little before she asked, "Aigoo Seunggwan-ah, can I ask you something?" He nodded his head, "Anything, go on." "Well you see...there's this guy right? I really seem to get along with him and he's already confessed to me...but what should I do?" Seunggwan closed his eyes for a few seconds. 'Aish this hurts' he thought to himself. "If you like him then go for it. I'm sure the guy you'd choose would make you happy--and that person better make you happy." Alice smiled, "You always know the best--geez you should be a matchmaker." She said.
 
     He smiled back, "It's what friends are for. I'll listen to anything you say."  he said then looked up, seeing that Hansol and Chan were coming back. "Oh, and really quick before Oppa comes back--I recieved a letter today...it had sweet words on it...I think it's from 'him' but I'm not sure. If I want to write back...how do I if I'm not sure who it is?" Seunggwan's expression went up, "Letter? You liked what was on it?" He asked, making her nod her head. "I think you shouldn't think about writing back--this person is bound to tell you someday." He informed. She nodded her head in approval. "Thanks." she said. 'I don't want to be cupid...so why am I helping somebody get something I want?' Seunggwan thought to himself as Hansol and Chan finally reached them. 'She likes my letters...she doesn't know it's me though...I think it's best that way.'
 
 
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
I'm back, sorry for the very long Hiatus,
 
don't slap me like how you probably want to.
 
Comments are very welcomed
 
Who is your bias in Seventeen?
 
keep supporting :)