3

Too Young For Love?

   

 

     She sat down and quietly listened to him strum the guitar, playing each note with sympathy--but to Alice--it was the sound an angel was creating. Without knowing she hummed along with the tune. Jihoon looked at her and gave her a smile. Her face flushed to a bright red then she stared at the ground. "Sing along..." Jihoon said while strumming the guitar. Alice shook her head no, "No...I-I can't sing heh." she said. He shrugged his shoulders then continued on and began to sing the song, "Just a feeling, neuggin geudaero malhae..." His voice was soft. Alice began to sing quietly with him until he noticed. He stopped all of a sudden then said, "Liar, you do sing good." Before she could say anything back to him, somebody said from behind them, "Hey! Aren't you kids suppose to be in class?" It was a deep voice, when they both turned around they saw a tall man in a suit. "Ah, Seongsaengnim...."Jihoon started. "...We just came out for a break, you see, my friend here is new to this school and is having trouble in finding her correct classes." The man just nodded his head then began to leave, "Just because you're a class president, don't think I'll let you off the hook." Without saying anything Jihoon just scratched the back of his head while nodding and smiled at the older man. He looked back at Alice and said, "I guess we should get going back to our classes now huh?" *But I want to stay...* she thought to herself. Instead she nodded her head then got up, walking behind him. "So...do you just stay up on the roof everyday?" She asked. He nodded his head. "I like being up there. It's like my own personal place where I can escape from it all."

     "What do you mean?" She asked. He didn't talk for a bit but finally spoke. " When I'm up on the roof the wind just flies by peacefully. It's quiet there so I can concentrate my thoughts of life. Whenever I have something on my mind I let it all go...or I continue to think of it....like you." Alice blushed. "H-huh? You were thinking of me?" She asked, as if it were absurb. He glanced at her then said, "I'm sorry if it makes you feel uncomfortable." She shook her head rapidly. "No! I completely understand. I know how you--" She cut herself off when she saw Jihoon was staring at her blankly. Jihoon gave her an incredible smile before asking, "So you think of me too? It's only been a day haha, lunch hasn't even past yet." Alice felt like her body was burning up. Jihoon waved at her. "I'll be going now. I hope to see you some other time Alice." He said, happily walking off into a school corridor. She waved back. Once she sasw him completely leave she sighed then squealed happily. "Alice you're the best!" She said to herself while doing a fist pump. After wandering around a bit more she found her class, just about 15 minutes left of class. Luckily the teacher wasn't in the classroom, she would've been lectured to death.

    As she sat down next to MinJung, MinJung said, "Geez does it take like an hour to use the bathroom? I thought you died so I had to tell the teacher you went to the Health Office because you weren't feeling well!" Alice put on a puppy face as she was lecturing her, worse than any teacher could give. "I'm sorry Junggie....I met my panda earlier....." Minjung gave her an annoyed look and said, "You ditched class for a nerd?" Alice hit her arm then MinJung faked a whine. "YAH! He's my panda!" She yelled out, turning heads of a few people. Alice put her head down then slowly looked back up at her friend. "Aigoo...so embarassing...so where's the teacher anyways?" she asked.MinJung shrugged, " I don't know, something about a School Meeting....she left your Hansol in charge though." Alice swallowed hard...she forgot about Hansol. "Yah Alice!" Hansol called from the back of the room giving her an all out death stare. "Ugh and he just noticed me now..." She said to herself, sounding grumpy." "What?" She asked. "Where were you?"  "Not here." She answered. Hansol scoffed. "We'll talk later then." "Yeah whatever General Hansol." She mocked. "What was that?" He said. "I said ok!" 

     MinJung was practically dying of laughter. "AHAHAHA!!! You two are like my own personal comedy team." As she continued to laugh Alice noticed a notebook in front of MinJung. It was filled with class notes, which made her make a devastated face. "AIGOO!!!! You guys wrote notes!?!? Did you do mine??" She pannicked. MinJung stopped and said, "No....I barely even did half of my notes..." Alice whined and turned to Hansol's direction. "Hansol......" She said in her most innocent voice. "Could I have your notes?" Hansol smiled at her, giving her a ray of hope, but his words were a disappointment. "Alice....of course you CAN'T." *Aish this guy, I'LL KILL HIM IN HIS SLEEP!!!* she thought to herself. She suddenly felt a tap on her shoulder so she turned around.It was that boy Seunggwan. "Hi...I know we never officially met but...here." He handed her a notebook. Alice gave him a bright smile. "Oh my god THANK YOU! You're a life saver Seunggwan-ssi!" She threw her arms around him. "Aigoo, can I live with a cool guy like you?" He blushed then smiled, immediately walking back to his seat. Without anyone looking Hansol frowned and turned away slowly. *I want you to talk to me like that too...you're just so difficult to talk to* he thought to himself. And before they knew it, class ended. Onto lunch~~~

     Alice and Minjung walked out the classroom, arm and arm together. "Alice~ah, can we not eat with Hansol? We've all been eating together ever since elementary." Minjung said, as if she were tired. Alice turned around to see Hansol with his friends. "Uhm......yeah I guess so...BUT! I have to get money from Hansol then haha." She ran to Hansol with her hands extended out and her head down, like she were bowing and about to accept an offering. "HansoCool can I have some money for lunch?" Hansol smiled at his new random nickname but put his hands on top of hers-well, lowering them. "Sorry Alice, my mom and dad didn't give me money today-actually I didn't ask because I didn't need it." She frowned and whined "B-but my stomachhhhh! I'm so hungryyyyy!" One of Hansol's friends from earlier in the morning grabbed Alice's hand and put about 8,000 won into her hand. "Annyeong." He said with a bright, white smile. The boy was probably the same height as Alice herself. Alice smiled back at him, a open mouth smile. "G-gomawo!" She said and bowed to him. "What's your name? I'm Bae Alice." The boy didn't hesitate to speak with her. "It's Lee Chan, such a pretty name Alice, Hansol talks about you a lot." He was obviously the bubbly type of person. Alice hugged him, "Anyone friends with HansoMean is a friend of mine." She said then while still in the hug, turned to Hansol and stuck her tongue out at him. Hansol rolled his eyes then pried Alice off of his best friend. "Go away now, you have what you wanted." He said. Alice nodded her head and imitated his voice, "Yessir General Hansol." Just as she was leaving the room she said in a singing voice, "See you around Chan~~~"

    When she finally got out of the room MinJung grabbed her and said, "Geez, way to make an epic K-Drama scene." Alice laughed. "Aigoo you...you have to distance yourself from guys, you can't just hug up on them when you first meet you know?" Alice looked confused. "Huh? But I've always done that...it's the way I am and you know that." "It's just that...you can be...how do I say this...'TOO FRIENDLY'." "But I don't want to be mean...." She said. MinJung face palmed herself. "Aigoo in the furture you'll see. Let's just go to lunch now fatty." *Did I do something wrong?* Alice thought to herself. They both made their way to the cafeteria. Food, people, and socializing here they come.

                                                                                                                                                                                                      

I'm back and I'm so sorry, this is probably the longest I've ever took to update TT^TT

Thank you my lovely subcribers and readers for sticking with me for this long, I'm really sorry for not updating because I'm so STUPID busy

I promise I'll try to update more since it's summer afterall go die school you're blocking me from k-pop

If you're reading please comment? Silent readers make me feel lonely :(

~~~I shall update before I turn 41 *coughs* 14~~~