5

Too Young For Love?

      

 

     Hansol and his bestfriend were walking towards the trio, both holding onto Bungeoppang bread bags. "Anneong Alice~ssi!" Chan said as he waved his arm. Alice waved back at him. "Come sit with us." she said. The two other boys sat down with them. Hansol sat next to Minjung--who abruptly moved away from him. "Wha--What was that?" He asked. She turned away and said back, "Nothing that concerns the likes of you." Hansol mouthed 'whatever' and opened his bag, in which then Alice immediatly dived her hand into the bag, grabbing one of the bread. "Gomawo Oppa~~" She said happily. Before he could yell at her, Chan elbowed him. "Yah, my family owns the place, you could get some anytime." he said.

     Hansol sighed, "Fine, fine." Alice held the bread to Seunggwan. "Here, have some." She offered. Seunggwan looked petrified, maybe just because he was surrounded by four people he didn't know well--and the way they acted towards each other. "Yahhh Seunggwan~ssi." She urged. He opened his mouth slowly and took a bite. Alice smiled at him because he made a face as he ate, one like he was savoring the taste. "Is it that good?" She asked, almost laughing. He nodded his head then she took a bite out of the bread exactly where he did. 'Omo, that's where I bit--transected kiss? Aiyaa Seunggwan stop, that's not what it is >.<' he thought to himself, blushing at the very thought. Chan offered some to Minjung--seeing that she was practically left out and staring awkwardly at Alice and Seunggwan. "Oh--no I'm okay. Thanks though." She said to him. He nodded. "Well...this is a kind of...'odd' lunchtime." Hansol said. Right when he said that, the school bell determining that luch was over rang. Everyone walked back to class together--since they all had the same class. It went on as a regular school day afterwards. Nothing special or horrible happened. The day just...ended.

     Alicce waited at the bike racks with Minjung for Hansol so they could both go home, but he was practically nowhere to be found. "Didn't he say he was going to just use the bathroom?" Minjung asked. Alice nodded her head, "Maybe...theres a line...or guys like to use the bathroom long." Minjung looked at her phone and said, "Alice I have to go, my mom said she's at the student drop off area." They waved goodbye then Minjung left. Alice sighed, kicking the air. She was bored out of her mind and irritated that Hansol wasn't where he said he'd be, in 'five' minutes.

     "Pabo, where are you?" she said to herself. "Waiting for someone?" A familiar voice asked, making her cringe. She automatically stood stiff then bowed for no reason, causing confusion. "A-Annyeong Jihoon Sunbae." She said. "Hey." He replied, flashing her a friendly smile ad walking his bike towards her. He took the empty spot beside her that Minjung left. "Weird that we randomly meet each other, huh?" "Y-yeah." She stammered, "Not that I mind or anything--I mean it's good to see you--no I really mean it's cool to see the same person again...yeah."

     Jihoon made an unnoticeable smile while Alice kept peeking at him. "You...you really are short." She said. Jihoon didn't make a surprised expression. More like a 'oh god, her too' face. "Yeah..." he said, "I get that a lot. Everyone tells me that even though I'm older than the majority of them--like how most of my friends are 180 cm and handsome, then theres me: The unattractive dwarf. "No you're not!" She shouted, commanding total attention. She simmered down a bit then said, " I think you're cu--charming. And I like your short height. It's adorable." She barely ruffled his hair but pulled her hand away. Jihoon blinked a few times then said, "Oh...thank you." He blushed but then tilted his hair, asking for her to touch him. She shyly moved her hand to his head then felt his soft hair.

     "Alice?" he said. "Hmm?" He paused for a while but continued, "Did you wanna..listen to me play my guitar again...privately?" She smiled and timidly said, "Um..yeah I'd love to." Jihoon sighed in relief, "God, I thought you were going to reject the offer." he joked. They shared a laugh quickly. "Here." He said, pulling out a permanent marker and taking out his acousitc guitar. He wrote down his name on the lower body of the guitar then handed the marker to Alice. "W-what do I write?" She asked. Jihoon shrugged, "Anything. really." She didn't want to put some corny quote off of tumblr on so she also put her name down, right below his. She saw him smile again then write down something. "Looks good huh?" he asked, showing her both their names and the date. "See, I put the date here so we can remember the first day we met." She nodded her head.

     For some reason she felt extremely happy--but the aura around them was still a bit awkward. Jihoon's phone rang so he picked it up. He spoke for a while then hung up. "Sorry Alice, I have work. They called me up so I have to leave now--I wish I could stay longer though." She shook her head, "No, It's fine." She said, "Work is important, you should go." Before he got on his bike he turned back to Alice and gave her a quick hug. "Hey and I expect you to be here everyday then. Don't get sick or something." She felt like her face was burning up. "Mhmm, I'll be here." He rode off but Alice happily shouted out, "See you tomorrow Sunbae!" He didnt stop, but instead, raised his hand up and gave a thumbs up.

     As she watched Jihoon leave from the distance she sighed and stood dazed--then jumping when a hand was felt on her shoulder. "Why so jumpy?" Hansol asked. Alice removed his hand then exhaled deeply. "Oppa, where were you? MinJung and I waited for you and you didn't come so she left--then you finally come like...thirty minutes later! Gosh how long does it take for you to use the restroom???" She complained. Hansol was taken aback. "I went to class to get my homework then I went to the bathroom. But when I came out Jaehoon was talking to you, I didn't want to or anything...I thought you wanted to talk to him because you liked him...right?" "Aigoo It's Jihoon, not Jaehoon." She enunciated. "But thank you for waiting on me then." He nodded his head. "Alright, we can go home now. You got your bus pass?" He asked. Alice nodded.

     They walked together to the bustop. With them together they always talked. "So how you like This school?" Hansol asked. Alice smiled brightly, " I loved it. This is going to be a great year....nothing can possibly go wrong. I met an amazing person: Jihoon. Made friends: Seunggwan and Chan. And my two bestfriends, Hansol and Minjung...are with me for the rest of the year. To what I see...everything will go perfectly. Pfft, and people say perfect doesn't exist." "Yah, you stole Chan from me--he acts nice to you now! What else? You gonna call him Oppa too?" Hansol blurted out. Alice giggled, "The title 'Oppa' isn't that big of a deal anyways, I don't see what the fuss is over it." She said, making Hansol turn away. She walked closer to him then pinched his cheeks, "Hey don't be upset, if it's important to then you will only be the one I call Oppa ok?" He nudged her head then let go of her. "Alright, I can deal with that."

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You all didn't wait long for this right ;A;

I like comments....please comment if you're not OTL

The bugs here are like 300x the size they are in the West coast and I'm terrified of bugs >.<

are the East Coast bugs suppose to be this big??? xD

Subscribe, comment, and upvote ^-^ Til next time my subbies

*flies off on a unicorn*