Chapter 5

I Will Always Love Him

 

 

 

 

"Why are you so happy? Wait! Oh my god!", my friend jumps off the couch and over to me, stumbling a little. "Did he ask you to be his girlfriend??"

My silly smile gave everything away.

"I'm so happy for you!!" she hugs me.

"Thanks." I hug her back.

"So!" she breaks the hug and holds onto my shoulders, "Did he like... kiss you?" she asks; raising a curious eyebrow.

And, once again, my ridiculous grin gives everything away.

"He did? Ahh!!" she screams but suddenly, she turns serious, "Is he a good kisser?"

"Ok, you need to stop there. Don't talk about my boyfriend like that."

"Oh, someone is jealous the type."

"No I'm not! I'm not the jealous type. I can see him hug a girl and I still won't get jealous."

"You say that now but if it really happens... that girl would go home with a black eye."

"Whatever." I roll my eyes and walk to my room.

 

 

 

I can't believe I'm his girlfriend now. This is such an incredible feeling. I've had one boyfriend when I was in tenth grade. But it wasn't even considered a relationship. We never talked to each other. We would only see each other during class and that was it. I decided to end it since it was really awkward. But, now! I frickin' love it. It's been hours since he became my boyfriend and it's awesome!!

 

 

 

"Oh my god, Taeyeon!" my friend runs into my room with my phone in her hand. "Kyuhyun is calling!"

"Give it to me." she hands it over. "Hello?" as soon as I speak into the speaker my friend grabs my phone and puts it on speaker.

"Hey Taeyeon." I hear his sweet voice.

"Hi." I put a strand of hair behind my ear and my friend makes fun of me by doing the same thing and battling her eyelashes. 'Stop' I mouth. She just sticks her tongue out and silently laughs.

"Do you want to come over tomorrow night?"

My eyes are as round as donuts right now. "What do I say?" I cover the speaker with my hand as I ask her since she has a little more experience with boys. But, it's no use, her face says it all. She has no idea. I sigh in frustration. He wants me to go to his house. Why? Isn't he moving a little too quickly?

Suddenly, his voice is heard again, "To have dinner. I hope you weren't thinking of anything else."

I nervously laugh, "No, of course not. What time do you want me to go over?" 

 

 

 

 

 

It's been six months since we started dating and it's been amazing. I fall for him more and more. I know he feels the same way because he tells me everyday. He's such a romantic person. He says and does cheesy things sometimes. I like it though.

 

We're going to dinner to celebrate our sixth month anniversary at our favorite restaurant.

 

"I will be your waiter this evening. Are you ready to order?" I hear female voice.

"Hae Mi?" I hear Kyuhyun. I look up from the menu and see a waitress standing by our table with a smile.

"Oh my gosh! How long has it been Kyuhyun?"

"I don't know, almost 10 years?"

"Wah! Time goes by really fast!"

As they continue to talk, I'm just sitting here; like I'm invisible. Isn't she working? She shouldn't be acting like this especially since she's working. I just want her to leave.

 

 

I mentally scold myself as I realize I'm jealous. Ok, calm down Taeyeon, I said I wouldn't get jealous if things like this were to happen. She's probably just an old friend, nothing more, nothing less.

"Oh! This is Taeyeon, my girlfriend." Kyuhyun finally introduces me.

I look up at her with a friendly smile and she returns it. See Taeyeon? She's nice.

"Hello, I'm Hae Mi." she slightly bows.

"I'm Taeyeon." I bow back.

"How long have you two been dating?" she asks.

"We're celebrating our six month anniversary today." he answers.

"Oh congratulations!"

"Thank you." we both say.

"I'll go get you two some wine, on the house." she whispers the last part. She's really nice!

 

"You're not jealous, right?" Kyuhyun asks me. "Of Hae Mi?"

Just a little.  "No, of course I'm not."

He grabs both my hands. "She's just a friend. I promise. We will never be seperated." he gives me his reassuring smile.

I nod in return.

"Here's the wine. Are you ready to order?"

 

 

 

 

 


 

So, that was a little longer.

Thank you for reading. ^^ I hope you guys like it and comment.

I'm writing a one-shot We Were In Love. Read it if you'd like. ^^ Thanks!

 

-TaquitosNOMNOM 5/31/13