Chapter 15

I Will Always Love Him

 

 

 

Three days...

 

 

 

"You have a patient waiting for you."

"A patient?" she's baffled. "I'm only a nurse."

 

 

"What are you doing here?" is her first question; not able to believe the situation. "Get out."

"You can't kick me out. I'm your patient and I requested for you since you're really good." he smiles. "And, I have four days off of work so you don't need to worry."

She frustratingly rolls her eyes knowing she can't ignore her "patient". "What's wrong with you?"

"I have a stomach ache." he pats his stomach.

She scowls since she sees right through his plan. "It hurts right here." he points to his stomach in a cute manner.

She bites her lips in annoyance and reaches her hand out to feel his stomach. "When did the pain start?"

"This morning." he lies.

"Did you eat anything that could've triggered the pain?" she continues, gently pushing on his stomach. He has a six pack. She lightly gasps.

He notices and smiles. "I don't think so."

"Have you eaten anything this morning?"

"No."

"Then, you found your problem." she flatly smiles and exits the room.

"Wait! What if that's not it? What if it's a tumor?" he chases after her.

"Then, go see a doctor." she walks away.

 

He sighs. "Taeyeon, you will be mine."

 

 

"The patient is ready for you take his blood and he's handsome." her co-worker tells Taeyeon. 

"Really? Yay!" she laughs, joking.

 

"Are you ready si-?" she walks into the room but stops as she sees who's sitting on the chair. "Kyuhyun. What are you doing here?"

"I'm going to get my blood tested."

"Wha- Why?!" she practically yells.

"I told you my stomach hurts. What if it's more than just hunger?"

"Your stomach has been hurting since yesterday?"

"Yes." he nods.

She grits her teeth. "Okay." she roughly rubs the alcohol on his arm. She grabs the needle and with no warning, she stabs the needle into his vain.

"Ow!!" he jumps, causing the needle to move inside him which means more pain. "Ow~."

She really did hurt him and she feels bad for half a second. She looks at him and they make eye contact. Her heart starts beating rapidly and she has the urge to hug him. She wishes to be in his arms. She misses him. She misses everything about him but she can't fall for him again.

Well, at least not yet. He hasn't proven himself.

"Please hold still." she breaks the eye contact. He looks away and his heart feels heavy. She can't even look at me.

"We'll get these tested." she takes the tubes and leaves the room.

"Thank you." he whispers.

 

 

"Is it the same man from yesterday?"

"Yes."

"Ugh!" Taeyeon throws her head back in annoyance. "Why does he come?"

 

"My neck hurts now."

She squints her eyes.

"It really does."

She puffs her cheeks out. "Did you sleep wrong?" she eyes him from the corner of her eyes.

"I don't know."

"Let me see." she turns his head and a crack is heard. Her eyes widen in fear.

"Ow!" he cries out.

"Are you ok?" she holds onto his shoulders.

"Yes." he looks down at her hands.

She realizes what she's doing and immediately lets go. "Uh... I'll call a doctor."

"Taeyeon. Wait! I think if you massage it, it'll be ok."

She blinks, not knowing if she should or not.

"Please it really hurts." his persuading eyes convinced her to stay. She walks behind him and places her shacky hands on his warm neck. "Right there." he groans. She slowly starts to move her hands and comfort his sore neck.

 

"Is it better now?" she asks after a few mintues.

"Yes. Thank you." he shows her his heart melting smile.

"I'll go no-"

"Taeyeon." he grabs her hand. "Have lunch with me."

Taeyeon's breath hitches. "I'm working." she responds and quiclkly leaves him there. Kyuhyun lets his head hang low in sorrow.

"Aish!" he ruffles his hair. "Why can't she take me back?" he whispers with tears in his eyes.

 

 

She steps out of the room with her heart pounding. "Oh no." she gasps as she comes to the realization.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


 

 

 

This one is longer. Yay!!

The end is nearing~. ^^ I hope you guys like it.

 

Thank you!

 

-TaquitosNOMNOM 8/9/13