Chapter 11

I Will Always Love Him

 

 


 

Nobody's POV

 

"Are you ok?" Go Mi runs to her as she walks through the door with tears streaming down her face. "What happened?" she begins to panic as she sees her red cheek. Taeyeon doesn't tell her anything and quietly takes her shoes off and starts walking to her room. Then, her friend realizes what happend. "Did Kyhyun hit you?" Taeyeon stops walking and lets herself fall to the ground; crying out loud. "Taeyeon!" her friend runs to her. "Why?" she can't believe the "nice" Kyuhyun hit her friend. "What happened?" she lightly shakes Taeyeon who is now curled into a ball holding her stinging cheek.

 

After finally calming down, Taeyeon tells her friend everything that happened. Go Mi starts boiling with anger inside.

She's determined to found out the truth behind Kyuhyun's sudden change of behavior.

 

"Don't worry about anything else. Just rest, okay?" Go Mi helps Taeyeon get into bed. "Goodnight." she turns the light off and walks out of the room.

Taeyeon may be going to sleep but Go Mi sure isn't.

 

 

Taeyeon's friend stops walking and takes a deep breath before walking into Kyuhyun's apartment building.

She already knows what apatment he lives in so she walks straight to where he lives.

She was about to knock but notices the door is slightly open. Right now, she doesn't care about his privacy and decides to walk in without knocking. She wonders around silently looking for Kyuhyun. Then, she hears noise coming from the kitchen. She tip-toes her way over to the kitchen and the sight makes her jaw drop to the floor. Trying her best to be unheard, she takes her cellphone out and records ten seconds along with taking a few pictures. She heads straight to the door and leaves.

 

 

"This is going to break Taeyeon's heart." she says as she starts walking back to her apartment.

 

 

~~~

 

"Good morning." she greets Taeyeon as she walks into the kitchen.

She smiles. "Hi."

"How did you sleep?"

"Not so good." her face shows it all.

"Don't worry. I didn't either." Go Mi tries to cheer Taeyeon up.

 

"Why aren't you eating?" Taeyeon questions her friend.

She looks at her. I can't hide this from her.

"Taeyeon, when you went to sleep last night I went to Kyuhyun's apartment." she confesses. Taeyeon says nothing and waits for her to continue. "The door was open so I went in and..." she stops. "It's better if I show you." she can't bare to tell her the truth. She gets her cellphone and shows her the video she took. Taeyeon gasps and tears rush to her eyes. "I'm sorry." her friend gives her a warm hug.

 

Taeyeon hastily gets up and takes her friend's cellphone and storms out of the apartment.

"Taeyeon! Where are you going?!" her friend calls after her but Taeyeon is long gone.

 

~~~

 

 

"Kyuhyun!" Taeyeon bangs on his door. "Open!"

After about a minute Kyuhyun opens the door to a crying Taeyeon. "Taeyeon, what's wrong?" he moves aside so she can come in.

"Kyuhyun, please tell me straight. Are you cheating on me?"

He looks at her; shocked. "What?"

"Just tell me!"

"Calm down first."

She agrees and takes a deep breath. "I'm calm." she states.

"Why would you ask that question?"

"Please Kyuhyun just answer my question."

Before he could answer,

"Kyuhyun?" a female's voice is heard. They both turn to see Hae Mi still half asleep. Taeyeon turns to look at Kyuhyun, her face full of disappointment and hurt.

"Taeyeon," he starts off. He grabs her hand, "This isn-" she yanks her hand away.

"You thought I wouldn't find out?" she asks coldly.

He sighs, "Fine, I'm cheating on you with Hae Mi."

Though, she knows he is but him saying the words, hurts twice as much.

"Why?" she cries out. "I thought you loved me."

He doesn't know what to say since he wasn't expecting this.

Seeing that there is no point in staying there, she decides to leave. "Bye Kyuhyun." she quietly walks out of his apartment.

 

 

 


 

I feel bad for making Kyuhyun look so bad.  Sorry. ( _ _) That's how Taeyeon97 wanted it.

 

I hope you like it so far. ^^

Thank you for reading.

-TaquitosNOMNOM 7/22/13