Chapter 14

I Will Always Love Him

 

 

 

"My parents really liked you." Hae Mi smiles.

Kyuhyun hums in response.

"Are you ok?" she feels like she has to ask him.

"I'm fine."

"Ok." she turns the t.v. on. He looks at her. She isn't even worried, he mentally states. He's been thinking about this for a while now and he has decided it's time. It's time to break up with Hae Mi and get Taeyeon back. "Hae Mi. We need to talk."

"I'm tired. Can we talk about it tomorrow?"

He sighs and figures it would be better to talk about it later since he is also tired and has a headache. "Sure. I'm gonna go home now."

"Ok, bye."

He sneers. "Bye." he hates how she's so careless. Can't she even wish me a goodnight? "Actually, you know what?" he goes back into the living room. "We're over."

"What?!"

"I'm breaking up with you." he walks out and doesn't turn around once even though she screams his name.

 

 

 

Finally. He felt free.

 

He reaches the street and extends his hand out and thirty seconds later, a taxi arrives. He opened the door but something caught his eye. It was a women with a child. He felt bad for them so he let them take the taxi and he decided to walk home since his apartment was only two blocks away. Kyuhyun begins making his way to his home when the memories make their way to his brain. As he passes a park, he realizes that's the park he met Taeyeon in. He walks into the park and traces his steps. Everything is very clear in his mind. The clearer the more painful. He remembers everything. Her shy face and smile. He found her very cute. She was such a caring women and he didn't appreciate it. He didn't even realize how caring she was until he left her for Hae Mi. Stupid. Just then, he sees a dog and it's running towards him. He smiles. It kind of looks like Shampoo. The dog reached him and immediately whined, wanting Kyuhyun to pet it. Kyuhun bends down and starts petting the dog. As he looks at the dogs face, he realizes it is Shampoo.

He gasps. He stands up to look for her owner. "Where is she?"

Shampoo's bark gets his attention. "Where's Taeyeon Shampoo?" 

And then, her voice is heard. "Shampoo!" His head shoots up and he smiles, ear to ear. She's here. He breathes in and out to calm himself. He can't belive this is happening. This is like a miracle. The day he decided to leave Hae Mi is when he sees Taeyeon. This is going perfect.

Taeyeon stops as she sees Kyuhyun. She feels a sting in her chest. Why is he here? She suddenly feels insecure. She takes a deep breath and walks over to him.

"Hi." she says.

"Hello." he smiles. This bliss he's feeling is so perfect, he's unable to hide it. 

"Um... let's go Shampoo." she tries to get herself out of the siutation.

"Wait!"

She closes her eyes in afliction. Why can't he leave me alone? She turns back around and waits for him to talk.

"I, uh... I'm sorry."

Her heart jumps. He's sorry? She mentally smiles. No Taeyeon. You can't believe him.

"I'm sorry. I really am." he sincerely apologizes and steps closer to her.

"Kyuhyun, if you're so sorry, why did you do it?"

"I don't know." he cries. "I don't know. I just... thought it was cool to see an old friend. I didn't think it was going to turn into something more." he says with clear pain in his voice.

 

"When did you start cheating on me?"

He looks up at her hurt face; stunned. Why would she ask that?

He hesitates but decides she has a right to know. "After we met at the restuarant, we bumped into each other a couple days later and I gave her my phone number. Then, we started contacting each other a lot and then we met at the park and you invited her to our party and there she kissed me."

Taeyeon's heart keeps breaking and breaking with every word that comes out of his mouth. And, soon tears sting her eyes. Kyuhyun immediately notices and he feels twice as sorry.

"Continue." she says.

He sighs. "And when I said I was talking with my boss I was actually talking to Hae Mi-"

"And those late nights you had to work... you were also with Hae Mi?"

He nods, not able to look her in the eye.

"Well, now that's clear." she sniffs and clears , turning around.

"But, all we did was kiss. I promise. It never went passed that."

"Ok." she grabs Shampoo's leash.

"Taeyeon. Please give me another chance." he pleads.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Goodbye Kyuhyun."

She turns around and leaves.

He literally felt lightning strike his heart. She didn't even think about what he said. She just denied him. He thought everything was going perfect and everything was, except the fact that she won't take him back.

 

 

How silly of him to think she would take him back.

 

 

 

 

 


 

 

 

Thank you for all those comments. You guys have no mercy on Kyuhyun. hahaha Just kidding. ^^

I was supposed to update yesterday but it's crazy how busy I am.

 

-TaquitosNOMNOM 8/6/13