Chapter 10

I Will Always Love Him

 

 

 

"Is something bothering you?" Kyuhyun asks me. Is it that obvious?

 

This whole entire week I have not been at peace. Was he really with Hae Mi? I don't want to ask him but I have to.

"Kyuhyun, you know I trust you, right?"

He nods, not sure where I'm going with this.

"My friend said she saw you with Hae Mi. The night you said were going to work." I take a deep breath. "And she said you two kissed."

He looks at me; eyes widened. 

"Were you with her?" I was afraid of the answer.

"Yes I was with her." Tears immediately fill my eyes. "But... we didn't kiss." I feel this sudden relief. "She had just broken up with her boyfriend so I hugged her for comfort. It might have looked like we kissed but we didn't." He lifts my chin to look into my eyes. "I promise."

I smile. "Ok. I believe you."

"I'm sorry I lied.

I love you." he says.

I look into his sincere eyes. "I love you too."

 

 

 

"How long have you two been dating?"

"For a year and a half." I proudly say.

It's been a year and six months since we started dating. We've been through some hard times but we get passed them. Things are pretty steady right now.

"So when are you thinking of getting married?" his dad asks him.

"Not right now. We're taking things slow." he smiles and looks at me. I smile weakly so he won't think anything is wrong. Truthfully, it bugs me every time he says "we're taking it slow ". Maybe he wants to take it slow but I don't. 

I love him and he loves me, so why wait?

 

 

 

"My dad really likes you." Kyuhyun says to me as we get to my place.

"He's nice." I respond flattly.

I guess he noticed that I'm acting a little weird so he asks, "Are you ok?"

I turn away. "I'm fine."

"No you're not. Tell me what's bothering you." he holds onto my hand and sits down on the couch. I let out a sigh. Should I tell him?

"It's just..."

He squeezes my hand and waits for me to continue. "Why don't you want to marry me?"

"Taeyeon... I-"

"Do you not love me?" I question him.

He frowns. "Of course I do."

"Then why are we taking things slow? If we love each other then we should get married. We're financially stable. There's no need to take things slow."

"I don't want to talk about this right now." he gets up.

"Kyuhyun, tell me the reason." I demand and grab his hand. He yanks his hand away from mine. "Don't touch me." he says in the most serious and scariest tone I've ever heard. For a second I was scared of him.

"Kyuhyun." I grab his hand again.

"I said not to touch me!!" he swings his arm and lands a hard slap on my cheek. I stubble down to the floor. Tears rush down my cheeks not only because of the pain but because of shock too. Kyuhyun just hit me. The Kyuhyun that I love hit me...

 

 

 

 

 

 


 

 

 

 

Oh dang! o_o

 

-TaquitosNOMNOM 7/15/13