Chapter 17

I Will Always Love Him

 

 

 

 

"Nurse, it hurts." he whimpers.

"What is it?" she asks with a little worry.

"It hurts right here." he places his hand over his heart. "I can't take the pain."

"Kyuhyun."

"You still won't give me a chance?" he looks at her with pleading eyes. "I waited for hours yesterday thinking you still love me but I get it now. You don't love me. Why does it hurt so much?" he clenches his teeth. She doesn't say anything and just looks at him. "Ok. I'll let you go then." he wipes his tears. "I love you Taeyeon, I really do." he gets up. "I wish you the best." he begins walking toward the door when Taeyeon clutches onto his arm and he slowly turns around. "Wha-"

She doesn't waste time and pulls him by his tie and lets their lips meet. Her hands make their way to his tear-stained cheeks, pulling him closer to her. Kyuhyun doesn't know what to do at first but her lips tell him to kiss her back and he doesn't hesistate. He kisses her with full emotion. Showing his love for her. Soon after, their lips fall into a slow and passionate rythm.

 

Taeyeon finally pulls away due to the lack of oxygen.

"I love you. I love you too."

Kyuhyun lifts her up and twirls her. "Kyuhyun!" she squeals.

 

"I never stopped loving you." she says, now that she's standing on her two feet.

"Why did you make me suffer so much?" he asks.

"Because you made me suffer."

His heart aches at her words. "I'm sorry."

"As long as you love me and only me... I'll forgive you."

"Yes, I promise to only love you and never leave you." he embraces her fragile body.

"Please don't cheat on me again." she looks him in the eyes.

"I won't. I pomise." he leans in while his hand places a strand of hair behind her ear. And after some eye contact he captures her lips again.

 

 

Three days to make Taeyeon fall for Kyuhyun again.

 

 

 

 


 

Teaser~~

 

 

 

 

 

His eyes widen as he receives the call. He runs out of his office and into his car. He speeds all the way to the hospital. "Be strong." 

He runs through the automatic doors and spots his friend.

"Kyuhyun!" his friend yells. "Room 207. Hurry go!" he takes off running to the room.

 

 

He stops in front of the door, hoping nothing goes wrong. He breathes out and grabs the door's handle...

 

 

 


 

 

 

 

So... I'm not really good with kissing scenes... orz. Sorry. I tried~. And I left you guys with a little teaser. ^^

Tell me if you like it. ^^ Next chapter is the last.

 

-TaquitosNOMNOM 8/11/13