Chapter 18

I Will Always Love Him

 

 

His eyes widen as he receives the call. He runs out of his office and into his car. He speeds all the way to the hospital. "Be strong." 

He runs through the automatic doors and spots his friend.

"Kyuhyun!" his friend yells. "Room 207. Hurry go!" he takes off running to the room.

 

 

He stops in front of the door, hoping nothing goes wrong. He breathes out and grabs the handle to the door. He walks in to see Taeyeon laying down on the hospital bed. Kyuhyun quickly runs over to her and she smiles. "I'm so glad you're here." He grabs her hand. "Me too."

 

"Are you ready? It's time." the doctor walks in with some nurses.

"Yes." Taeyeon nods.

 

 

"It's a girl." the nurse announces. Kyuhyun and Taeyeon both look at each other and smile, they both wanted a girl. "Here is your baby girl." the nurse hands her over to Taeyeon.

"Oh my goodness." Taeyeon gasps as she looks at her beautiful baby girl. "Look Kyuhyun."

"She's beautiful." he whispers. "Let's name her Cho Hee."

"That's a pretty name." the nurse smiles.

"Cho Hee it is."

"Let me hold her." Kyuhyun extends his arms out.

"Be careful." Taeyeon's motherly instincts are already showing.

"Cho Hee." Kyuhyun calls his daughter. "We'll always love you and protect you." he kisses her forehead.

"We have to take her and make sure everything is ok." the nurse says. Kyuhyun hesitates but gives her his newborn daughter.

"I hope everything's ok." Taeyeon watches the nurse leave the room with little Cho Hee in her arms.

"Everything will be fine." Kyuhyun squeezes Taeyeon's hand. She turns to look at him. "I'm so glad you made it in time."

"I couldn't miss my first child being born." he says which makes her smile. "I was so nervous but as soon as I saw you and your pretty face, I relaxed."

"Cheesy." Taeyeon lightly pushes Kyuhyun and he laughs.

"But you love it." he leans in. Taeyeon giggles and leans in all the way. She wraps her arms around his neck and says against his lips. "I love you."

"I love you too."

 

"You'll be a great mother." he tells her as he presses his forehead against hers.

"And you'll be a great father." she interwines their fingers.

 

"Okay, we're here." the nurse comes in.

"Cho Hee-ah!" Kyuhyun calls her as she lays in Taeyeon's arms. The baby girl looks at her father and laughs. Gasps are heard everywhere. "She just laughed?" the nurse is astonished.

"She is going to be amazing."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

The End

 

 

 


 


 

Done!

I enjoyed writing this story. ^^ My little tacos were awesome. For those who don't know, I call my subscribers 'little tacos'. This story was a request so I hope you liked it. ^^ I might go in and edit the ending, but I don't know.

And, sorry for taking forever to update. I was just so busy and I still am! orz

 

Thank you so much for reading and for your support! =D

 

-TaquitosNOMNOM 8/12/13