Chapter 16

I Will Always Love Him

 

 

 

 

"Here is your lunch."

"My lunch? I was going to buy my lunch today."  

"Well some man delivered this saying it was for you." the receptionist hands the bag over to her. Taeyeon realizes it was Kyuhyun who bought the unch for her and smirks. This guy. "Thank you. I'll take my lunch break now!" she announces.

After placing the bag on the table, she examines it. "Should I open it or not?" she lifts her right eyebrow but her growling stomach answers her question.

Carefully opening the plastic bag she peeks inside and the aroma fills her nose right away. "Bibimbap." she smiles. She takes the warm container out and plastic spoon. "Please call this number to return container." she reads the card inside the bag.

She was about to get a spoonful of the food when she sees a piece of paper. She grabs it and opens it. "It's Kyuhyun's writing."

 

 

Dear Taeyeon,

      I don't know how to start this off. Uhhh... enjoy this lunch please. Remember? We had this on our first date. I thought you were really pretty and cute. Not that you're not now it's just... Oh man! I can't erase this since I wrote this in pen and I only have one piece of paper. Oh no. ^^;

Taeyeon laughs at his sillines. She takes another spoonful as she continues reading. 

      I fell for you instantly. I thought you were the best and we were happy together but then Hae Mi came along. I'm not blaming her for my stupidity, I know that's my fault. I was umcomfortable the last few months we were together. That's why I didn't want to marry you and I didn't like you calling me oppa, I acted like a jerk. I felt like I didn't deserve you since I was cheating. But I don't know why I didn't stop. And the thing that hurts me the most is that I hit you. You don't know how much I regret that. I was not in my right mind. I was annoyed but I know that's not an excuse. It haunts me and I'm tortured everyday because of that. I'm really sorry Taeyeon. I keep asking myself why you won't take me back but as I analize the situation, I understand you. But that doesn't mean I'll give up on you so easily. I've been thinking of different ways to get you and nothing was coming to mind so I decided to go to your workplace. I thought it was a great idea but I don't think you liked it. You seemed really annoyed just by seeing me and that hurt... a lot. My hopes of 'us' happening are starting to go down. I know I betrayed and hurt you and I'm really sorry but I thought 'we' still had hope. But, from the looks of it, I don't think we do anymore. But, Taeyeon, I want to let you know that I love you and I never stopped loving you. I made a really stupid mistake and the time I was with Hae Mi was miserable. I love you Taeyeon and I hope, I really hope you can give me another chance. If you come to where we first met, today at 7:00pm, I'll know you still love me.

       

 

I wish I was yours truly,                            

Kyuhyun                                  

 

 

Eating the last spoonful and reading the last line of the letter, Taeyeon starts bawling. She hides her face with her hands and continues to cry.

"Kyuhyun." she whispers.

 

 

 

 

"She will come." Kyuhyun smiles as he's sitting down on the bench. He's been repeating the same sentence for the past two hours but this time it's different. "She'll come... hopefully."

His smile slowly fades away as he comes to the realization that she's not coming. One single tear falls down his cheek as he buries his face into his hands.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


 

 

 

What do you guys think? Does he deserve her now?

And, thank you so much!! I got lots of comments for last chapter. Well, it was a lot for me. >.< I'll give you guys Karma. =D

 

-TaquitosNOMNOM 8/10/13