Recovery

Protection of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yeonah woke up lightheaded. She woke up to see Sehun's worried face hoevering over hers and bright white lights everywhere. When her vision focused, and she made direct eye contact with Sehun, he let out an exasperated sigh and grapsed her hand. "Yeonah! Oh damn, thank goodness you're okay." 

"Sehun...." She croaked out. Sehun nodded eagerly before quickly pushing a bottle of water to her lips. After taking a greedy drink of water, Yeonah spoke again. "Where is Baekhyun?" 

Sehun frowned, he had expected her to look for him first and ask if he was okay. But she had asked for...Baekhyun. "He's been transferred to the suite ward down the hall. You'll get to see him when both of your conditions are stable." 

Yeonah attempted to sit up but buckled when she tried to exert too much pressure on her arm. Sehun leapt up and helped her lay back down. She was still wincing even after she settled into the soft pillows. "See Yeonah?! You're not recovered yet. Maybe Baekhyun will come see you first. He'll probably recover quickly." She nodded and motioned for more water. 

For the rest of the day Sehun tended to Yeonah. Despite the caring actions from Sehun and her thankful thoughts, Yeonah couldn't get Baekhyun off her mind and worried for the rest of the day. 

 

 

"Baek!" "Baekhyun oppa!" 

"Yes, Yeonah?" 

"Let's play over there!" She grasped his arm and dragged him to the playground next to the orphanage. Other kids had already taken a few parts to themselves. 

"Baekhyun oppa, stop reading so much and have some fun! Your birthday is coming up soon!" Baekhyun laughed and ruffled her hair.

"How old am I turning Yeonah?" She seemed confused for a moment before breaking into a smile, "The same number I'm gonna turn into soon!" She puffed out her chest and counted from one to eight. "EIGHT!"  She held up nine fingers and smiled proudly up at him. 

He folded one finger and showed her eight. "This is eight, silly. We're turning eight soon!" "Oh, right! Hahahaha, whatever, let's go play!" 

She held his hand and brought him to the free swing and began to push him. "Woah, why are you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter