Hurt

Protection of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sehun immediately yanked her behind her couch as a barrier as the armed men began shooting. Thankfully, all the people were either inside the secret compartments of the office or her closet area. She saw from the corner of her eyes, Chanyeol, Baekhyun, and Kai also crouching behind her other couch and shooting also. 

She held her breath and steadied her stance and shot as bullets whizzed past her. She squinted her eyes and drained out all the distractions as she focused on the chest of the man with the biggest build. She shot one, two, three bullets until he fell to the ground. 

She let out a cry of pain as a bullet grazed her upper arm, tearing her shirt and gushing out blood. She grasped the wound and quickly hid herself behind the couch. With the wound, she wouldn't be able to focus her aim nor her mind. Sehun gasped and stopped shooting for a moment to worriedly hover over Yeonah. He draped his body over hers to prevent any other stray bullets from hurting her any more. 

He gently grasped her waist and dragged her further to the middle of the couch so protect her. Yeonah winced and grasped his arm, groaning as the pain and the blood grew worse. Yeonah managed to push hij slightly away to motion to him to focus on exterminating the enemy first. He shot her a look before kissing her on her forehead quickly before sitting up into a kneeling position and continuing to fire. 

Quickly after the leader was shot down, the rest of the crew were put down one by one until 5 bodies lay lifeless on the floor of Yeonah's office. 

Yeonah couldn't register what had just happened when Sehun kissed her. The pain and the chaos everywhere was clouding her vision. She looked down and lifted her hand to see that the bullet had done much more than just graze her skin. It was a bit lower, but not close enough to be embedded into her skin. So it had torn a chunk of her skin off, and she had already lost too much blood. Her vision swam as the bullet shots and screams came to an end. 

She could barely make out Sehun's face as she heard him worriedly call out her name and cup her face to stare into her eyes. Her eyes rolled back in her head as the pain and the loss of blood overtook her body. The last thing she saw was Baekhyun and her making eyecontact before she out.

 

The rest of them panted heavily as they sank down from their shooting positions and began to check if everyone was alright. Sehun's cries caught their attention and they turned to see Sehun cuppig Yeonah's face as he was screaming at her to wake up. 

Her arm hang limply down her side, doing nothing to keep the blood from flowing from a wound that was freely running down her bare arm. Baekhyun gasped and reacted the quickest. Kai, Chanyeol, and the other members that had just arrived, stared blankly at the scene. Sehun couldn't react fast enough. Baekhyun quickly removed his white shirt and ripped a long strip from the hem. He quickly wrapped it around Yeonah's wound, tightening it and stopping the flow of blood. Wiping away the rest with the leftovers of his shirt, he hastily cleaned and immediately lifted her limp body. 

Baekhyun began to run down the stairs of the company, making sure to cradle Yeonah properly so that she didn't hit her head or loose anymore blood. He was suprised to feel how light she was. Maybe it was because she had

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter