Party

Protection of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"The president of South Korea will see you now."

Yeonah took a deep breath and stood up. She followed the secretary into the huge room. At the end of a huge meeting room, the president sat in a leather chair frowning into a tablet screen. 

He tapped the screen a few times and finally looked up and removed his glasses. 

"Ah yes, Sooman's apprentices, please take a seat." 

Both Yeonah and Baekhyun sat down to his right and waited for him to say something. 

"So as both of you know already, my dear friend and partner was just murdered." He furrowed his brows and shut the tablet. "He was the best and caring man anyone could ask for. He was my best friend." The president's voice became choked and he took out a hankercheif and dabbed his eyes and placed his glasses carefully back on his nose. 

"Which is why I want you two to be in charge of finding out who was cruel enough to murder him." 

Both Baehyun and Yeonah looked up in surprise. Yeonah spoke up first. "Who will be in charge?"

"The both of you will work together. I heard from Sooman himself that both of you were his best apprentices. I trust you will work well together and find out who it is as soon as possible." 

Baekhyun wanted to protest and throw a fit as much as Yeonah did. But for the sake of their deceased boss and the president, they kept quiet and simply nodded. 

"When will we get the chance," Baekhyun added, "To start this mission?" 

"I hope you can start today right now. Anything you need: weapons, information, and men, are at your fingertips. They are available to you at a single word." 

"So please get started now. I'd lke to suggest some ideas for this mission." The president turned his tablet back on and scrolled through a few texts. "I plan that after Sooman's son takes over the company, whoever the murder was will come back to kill him too. There's an incredibly high possibility that the murder is a North soldier. This murder is not the first."

Baekhyun nodded, "Please find out the location, date, time, and victim

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter