Find out

Protection of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Right after Yeonah dissappeared into the showers, the boys all crowded together into their respective groups, whispering and gossiping about what had happened. 

You'd think boys would gossip and talk less, but no. Rumors spread like wildfire in this place. 

"Wow! Did you see Yeonah totally beat up Baekhyun? That was so awesome! I want to fight just like her..." Chanyeol boomed, and stared off into space with a bewildered expression. 

Kai slapped him on the head and snickered, "You want to fight like a girl?" 

Chanyeol frowned, "You think Yeonah fights like a girl?"

Kai nodded, "She used the groin method. Only girls do that."

Chanyeol groaned, "Well maybe because she was against a guy." 

Sehun butted in, "Yeah, think about it, Baekhyun and her might be on the same level, but he's still a male."

Kai rolled his eyes, "Whatever. But...why are you taking her side?" 

D.O chirped up, "Duh, because he's gotten a noona crush on her!"

"WHAT?!" Sehun was shocked.

"Is that true, Sehun?" Suho asked, tilting his head. 

"No, she's my noona and that's it." Sehun strained. "She's not even old enough to call noona. Only 9 months."

"More the reason for you guys to date!" Kai smirked, "Haven't you heard that noona relationships are trending? Kim Taehee is older than Rain!"

"Ugh just shut up guys," Sehun muttered.

Another voice butted into the coversatoin. "I can tell you like her, squirt." 

Everyone sitting down turned to see Baekhyun walk over to them and plop down next to Kai. "We can tell. We're all guys, we're not stupid." 

"Really..." Sehun muttered. Baekhyun frowned but ignored him. "Just admit you like her."

Sehun didn't know why, but he got defenseful. "Why do you care so much? The only reason why you're so involved could be only that you like her too, wouldn't it?" 

"Too? So you do like her." Baekhyun smirked. "Would make sense for you to like someone like her." 

Sehun's temper rose up. "What do you mean by that?"

Baekhyun nonchalantly sat back on a hand and examined the other. "Well, annoying and useless people end up being together don't they? They---ahhh!"

Baekhyun screamed out as someone grabbed a fistful of his hair and yanked backwards, making him loose his balance and roll on the ground. The same person grabbed his collar, and yanked him up quickly to a standing position, only to grab his arm and throw him over her shoulder. 

He slammed down into the rubber mat, rolling in pain and groaning. He looked up to see Yeonah with an irritated and satisfied expression. She dusted her hands off and stalked towards him, like a cat watching its prey. 

Baekhyun's first instinct was to scramble backwards, but his pride didn't let him. He quickly jumped to his stance and watched her every move. He saw her first offense. Her hand shot out, reaching for his shoulder, but he blocked it with his own forearm. He deftly twisted it and grabbed her petite body before throwing her off him. 

She slammed into the mat too, groaning in pain. The rest of the boys in tthe training gym watched in horror and apprehension and the two fought it out. Yeonah took out the towel from her neck, letting her wet  hair fall in damp tendrils around her collarbones. 

Baekhyun his lips and smriked at her, "Trying to seduce me? Won't work." He winked. Yeonah growled and launched herself at him, aiming for his throat. But she ended up crashing into a broad and fit back. Strong arms caged her and sheilded her. Suddenly there was a loud sound of strong contact and she felt the body in front of hers slump for a milisecond. 

"!" Sehun cursed at the same time as Baekhyun. Sehun stepped to the side for a moment, loosing his balance, a hand over his mouth. He carefully lifted a finger to the corner of his mouth to see that blood was already oozing out of the cut. 

Baekhyun surprisedly stared down at his own fist and threw a sorry look at Sehun. "Sorry man, I was aiming for her." 

Yeonah felt the anger rise and explode in her head. She yelled and tried to attack him, but Kai held her back. "Yo, Yeonah, that's not smart. He didn't know Sehun would suddenly come out and do that." She kicked and flailed at Baekhyun. 

"You freaking brat! You made me sweat and work after my shower! Ugh I hate you! After insulting my friends, you hit him?! You ungrateful insolent

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter