Training

Protection of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yeonah caught her breath and straightened her yudo uniform out. She bent her knees and returned to her fighting position. *Arms out, bent at elbows, knees over toes, eyes on target.* 

She circled her opponent before running to him, grabbing his arm, and launching him over her shoulder. He grunted but caught his stance in mid air and used the advantage to grab her waist and chuck her over his own head. She landed with a huge boom on the mat and immediately jumped back to her stance. 

Baekhyun smirked and wiped his sweat with his sleeve. It was the next day, and they were training their asses off. They had been wrestling like this for two hours now, along with other men who were supposed to be helping them. Some of them from the USS, some of them from the President's recommendation. 

Although all of the new people were men, there was no argument that despite being a girl, Yeonah was one of the best fighters. And the one to match her skills was the one and only Baekhyun. 

This time Baekhyun launched forward with his head forward. He butted his head into her stomach and caught the backs of her thighs. He lifted her up effortlessly and turned around and slammed her into the mat. But Yeonah didn't loose her concentration. Gritting her teeth against the pain, she kicked his shin and the back of his knee, making him groan in pain and bend down to her level. She grabbed his collar and jutted her knee into his gut and flipped him over her head, landing him on the mat. 

The others who were fighting stopped for a moment to watch the scene. 

She climbed over him and sat on his chest. Immediately, she threw a quick punch, repaying him for hurting her, and reached for his throat. 

He caught her wrist and smirked. He winked, "I didn't know you were a kind of girl to like this position." His hand grabbed her thin waist and gave a teasing squeeze.

Baekhyun took advantage of her surprise and launched her body off of his. He pressed her face first into the mat and grabbed her two wrists and pinned them on her back. She kicked and flailed, but he imediately sat on her back, squeezing her breath out. 

When she gasped for air, he stood up, hauling her body along with his and wrapped his arm around her neck whils

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter