Chapter 8

Hold On

 

 

“Kyu, let’s go eat ice cream!” I yelled to Kyuhyun while dragging him with all my strength but he won’t budge. I look at him with teary eyes and pout my lips yet he ignores me. I cross my arms as I slump myself on the seat in front of him, “I hate you!”


“Damn this, I have a meeting and…” Kyuhyun groans and I flash him a death glare. I really want to go home now or at least anywhere except for Hyukjae’s office.


Yes, he dragged me here and left me with Kyuhyun to guard me since he has some things to do. I know I’m supposed to be happy since he never did this but after what he had done to me last night: Going home drunk, telling me lies and not allowing me to go to work!


How dare he? Even though I may the freaking ‘wife’ in our relationship, he can’t just tell me what to do! Now, he makes me to be here then he’ll just tell me to wait?


“Kyuhyun! Do I look that easy?” I point my finger to my face and Kyuhyun immediately nods. I cuss and throw a pillow to him, hitting him hard.


He touches his arms, grimacing over my act, “I’ll tell this to Sungmin!” He tried to scare me but I only throw daggers on him, making him to shut up.


 I keep on punching the arm of the couch to relieve my stress. I could hear Kyuhyun cursing under his breath so I glare at him while I beat the poor arm rest. He shivered a bit before looking anywhere but me. After a few minutes of torturing the couch, Hyukjae comes with a big grin on his face.

 

He pats Kyuhyun’s shoulder while thanking him and the latter only runs away fast, leaving me and my bastard fiancé alone. Hyukjae smiles at me while he walk closer, attempting to hug me but I warned him, “Don’t you dare Lee Hyukjae.”


“Are you still mad?”


He sneaks his hands on my waist so I kick his shin making him to groan in pain. I shove him away and I make my way towards the door when he speaks, “You can’t leave.”


“Make me.”


I am few steps away from the door when he grabs my wrist, making me to face him. Then something just clicks then there I see my right hand connected his left with cuffs. I look at him in disbelief but he only shrug and drags me to the couch.


“Now, just sit there and wait for your hubby okay?” he mutters as he e caress my head but I quickly pry his hand away yet he all do is laugh at me. For a few minutes, we’re just like that and I can’t help but to think how things have gone this way. I mean, I remember back then I am the one who’s in the lead but now he’s being the dominant one.


After organizing his things, he pulls up our chained hands then he exclaims, “Let’s go!”


Walking out of his office, we meet his secretary and Hyukjae tells him about some more things. I look at them bored but I just shrug since we’re going home anyway. When we’re about to leave, he says something about a date.


“We’re going on a date so—“


“When did I agree to that?”


“Oh, it’s a surprise, I forgot!”


“No! I’m not going and mister,” I point at his secretary and order him, “Free me. Now!”


He looks at me bewildered and he inquires at Hyukjae so the bastard shook his head. I kick on his shin so he yelp in pain then I glare at the worker, asking him once again. He’s hesitant on what to do and it’s making me mad. I mean, people used to respect me!


“No, don’t listen to him. I’m your boss okay?”


“And I freaking own the half of this company.”


“Yet I’m the CEO so everything is under my control.”


“Oh yeah? Then I’m just going to break—Yah! Put me down!” After successfully getting freeing myself by the key I got from the pocket of Hyukjae’s pants, I am about to run then suddenly, I am being lift. Hyukjae holds me with his two arms and I try hard to struggle, kicking blindly yet I failed. I keep on hitting him but when we make our way out of the elevator; I don’t know what to do anymore.


Employees are watching us, giggling on my situation and I don’t have any choice but to hide my face on his chest. While clutching my hands on his neck, I muttered at him, “Let me go, people are watching.”


“You’re cute like this,” he laughs and I hit him hard making him to loose his hold so I have to hug him tighter.


I nearly drown in embarrassment when he walks me through the lobby. I’ve seen everybody whistling and cheering; Even Kyuhyun and Sungmin are laughing at me. I could feel my face blushing so I cover my face once again.


When we reach the car, feeling the ground again, I sigh in relief and I immediately hit Hyukjae, “Are you crazy? Do you want me to die?”


“I’m willing to be hit just to see you like that,” He pinch my cheeks and I sense my cheeks heating up again so I quickly enter the passenger seat. The ride is quiet since we didn’t talk; I’m still angry at him up until now. I thought we’ll just stay like that but he turns his head to me, pouting a bit.


“Donghae, I’m sorry.”


I roll my head to the other side, avoiding his eyes. He then held my hand, touching it gently and I could feel my heart aching. Then he started on showering my face with kisses, trailing his lips from my jaw to my shoulder. I couldn’t really make up myself to push him away. I don’t know but I can’t stay mad at him. Maybe he’s too important to me; I just love him too much.


Then I feel his hands around my waist, lifting me up to sit on his lap. I look down, biting my lips while he embraces me, resting his head on shoulders. He soothes me with his gently touches on my back while humming a lullaby. We both chuckle, at last making me to face him.


“Will you forgive me?” he whispers as he plants pecks on my cheeks. I pout and shook my head, making him to sulk but after that, I kiss him fully in the lips, grabbing his nape tightly. He my cheeks, our lips fitting perfectly. Then after a few sweet pecks, we let go; smiles plastered on our faces.


Feeling relieve, we rested on each other‘s forehead, making the tip of our noses to touch. We cuddle like that for a few minutes before he moves away, looking straight at my face.


“Hae, do you know why I did that last night?”


“I’m not enough for you and because of me you…” he spoke then biting his lip. I could feel my heart aching again but I still let him to go on. Whatever it is, I couldn’t stay angry at him anyway. I really can’t let go. Without him, I don’t know how to live my life anymore.


“You can’t have your own family,”

 

 


 

A/N:

Ha! You never thought of that right?
You think Hyuk is ually frustrated...
Anyway, I at fluff scenes so sorry!
*stabs myself*

Maybe my last update for the month?
My class will start soon so :((((
Anyway, thanKYU for reading!
And drop comments *puppy eyes*

--heechan27