Chapter 4

Hold On

Forgive me~ *dance Sorry Sorry with Hyukjae*
Naega Naega asdfghjkl baby~


 

 

“Grandma!”

Just like a lost child, Hyukjae immediately hug the elderly woman who is much surprise to see his grandson. He hugs her tight, feeling her grandmother’s warmth that he missed. She then smile, and tap his back.

Hyukjae broke their hug, smiling widely to his beloved grandma. It’s been months since he last saw her so he just can’t stop on feeling a tad excited. The elderly then looked at Hyukjae’s back, making a confuse face.

“Where’s Donghae?”

It made the red hair to scratch his nape. He looks at his grandma, sighing a bit. Somehow he’s a bit hesitant to say it to her, knowing how she’ll react but he doesn’t have any choice. He have to say that he didn’t bring his lover with him.

 

“I…He’s not here.”
 

She looks at him in disbelief. Grabbing the door knob, she’s about to slam the door shut but thanks to Hyukjae’s fast movement he didn’t end up being locked. He looks at him with puppy eyes while apologizing for not getting Donghae.

Hyukjae just know how much her grandma is fond of Donghae. Actually, she’s really supportive on their relationship which is somehow shocking because her grandson is gay but she’s just cool with it. He’s still thankful though, but he’s sure to fight for his love anyway.

Last summer he brought Donghae with him and yeah, her grandma just became a spazzing fangirl. She always gives Donghae the attention to the point that it made Hyukjae to be jealous to his own fiancé. Yeah, Hyukjae is really a kid and her grandma is the first woman in his heart but he assures Donghae, the he’ll always be his favorite guy.

“Don’t tell me you fight again? If you make him cry I’m going to kill you!”

“No! We didn’t fight. I just kind of… ran away from him…”

 

Mrs. Lee immediately stops on walking to look at her grandson. She calmly seat on the sofa, facing Hyukjae who is kind of fidgeting on his seat. She purses her lips, what could make him run away for such an innocent Donghae?

 

“If you did something stupid again, I’m going to shoot your gums…”

“Grandma it’s not that—“

“…for real.”


He sighs in defeat. Her grandma is really scary sometimes but yeah, he still loves her. Thinking on how to start his story, he look down and started on playing the hem of his shirt.

 

 

FLASHBACK—

 

Hyukjae fist his hand on the air. After hearing the good news from his secretary, he can’t help but to feel happy. At last, he got a day off on tomorrow and he’s really thankful for that. So he didn’t waste any time but to go home and tell Donghae his plan of going to the countryside and visit his grandma.

When he arrives, he spots Donghae preparing to leave already. The brunette looked at him for a moment, shock that he came so early this day. Donghae happily grin and welcome his Hyukkie with a big hug. By that, all of his stresses are gone away and thanks to his fishy for making everything better.

 

After their chessy moment, Hyukjae thinks of saying it to Donghae already but he hesitates when he remembers that the other is busy. So instead of saying it directly, he asked the latter first.

“Hae, you have a schedule tomorrow?”

Donghae nuzzle up his neck then resting his chin on Hyukjae’s shoulder. He hummed in response at first, making Hyukjae to think he’s not even listening but later on he break free the hug and look at him.

“I have but why are you asking?”

Hyukjae pout a bit and it made the other to chuckle. The red head’s aegyo is something rare to see and it’s kind of weird but to Donghae, it’s the cutest he ever seen. Since Hyukjae don’t want to make Donghae to feel bad, he decided not to say it to the other. There’s next time after all.

“It’s nothing. Wait, you have to go now right?”

“No, not yet and actually I want to ask you something.”

It made Hyukjae to feel nervous so he moves a little bit far from the other. Donghae look at him with his big puppy eyes making Hyukjae to feel more nervous and when he show his cute angelic smile, Hyukjae can’t help but to gulp.

 

‘He’s planning something’

 

“Hyukjae loves Donghae right?”


Uh-oh…

 

“Hyukjae wants Donghae to be happy right?”


Help…


“So Hyukjae can you—“

 

Immediately, Hyukjae grab Donghae’s hand and push him a bit towards the door. Donghae tries to resist and look at Hyukjae while pouting again.


“Look! You’re late already Hae. You know Hyukjae loves you so I don’t want you to be late.”

 

 He smiles and tries to change the topic already but then, Donghae face him. His hands cross on his chest, and just like an angry wife, he throws Hyukjae death glares.

 

“Hyukkie, just let me get some of your blood and we’re fine.”

“B-blood?”


Donghae took something from his bag and when he reveal an injection, Hyukjae just think of fainting already. The thing he fear the most is being hold by his love. He really thinks Donghae’s ambition of being a doctor is not good, and this is what he means. Being a victim of his lover’s dream, how dramatic  is that.


“It’s not really that bad.”

“No.”

“I’m going to kiss it so it won’t hurt.”


Then little by little, he step closer but Hyukjae only step back until he hit the wall. It made Donghae to smile. Now, his target has no where to go. The poor Hyukjae can’t help but to sweat, he’s just scared of needles since he was young.


“Come on, give me your—“


Donghae is about to grab his left arm but Hyukjae dash out of the room, leaving a dumbfounded Donghae. Hyukjae felt sorry for leaving him but he has no choice. Maybe he’ll ask Kyuhyun to be his substitute but for now, he needs to be far away from Donghae.

 

--

 

Hyukjae finishes on telling his silly story to his grandma. When he’s about to ask for her reaction, a hand hit his head making him to grown in pain.


“That hurts!”

“Suits an idiot like you! How could you ran away from him?”

“I’m scared! You know I always hate needles!”

“That only means you’re a coward.”

“I… But you said Appa also hate things like this!”

“You and your father are the same even your grandpa, how could I end up being surrounded with coward men?"

He tries to calm his grandma by shifting closer to her. Then he suddenly remembers his reason on going all the way here. Of course, one is because he miss her but the other is to kind of ask for her advice.


“Grandma, if me and Donghae still didn’t do it… is it weird?”

“Are you out of your mind? How could you not do it?”

“Aisssh, just answer me.”

“Of course it is. In a relationship you can’t avoid such things. Love has also things like that and if you haven’t done it then there’s something wrong with the both of you.”


Hyukjae hangs his head low, feeling a bit down on what she just said. He clearly knows that but hearing it from someone else make him sadder.


“It just that, Donghae is somehow scared.”

“Why would he?”

“I… I don’t know.”


 

Then once again, he received another hit from her.

 

“Idiot! Ask him then! Do you think he would just say ‘Oh Hyukjae, I can’t do it with you because I don’t know how works’?”

“Grandma! How could say such words…”

“I’m just being frank here and I tell you, your relationship won’t work if the both of you keep on hiding your feelings to each other.”

“I understand.”

“Get married already!”

“I know, I know.”

“And make a baby! I want a new grandson!”

“GRANDMA!”

“This guy, I know deep inside you also want to! ert…”

“I… I’m not!”


Her grandma then quickly snatches his phone from him to call someone.


“Who are you—“

“Donghae. I’m going to ask him to get rid of you.”

“Don’t be mean grandma; I want to stay here…”

“No.”

 

It takes about a minute before the other answer the call. Maybe he’s busy, Hyukjae thought.

 

“Donghae, sweetie how are you?”


'Yet he calls me his grandson when she obviously likes Donghae more.' Hyukjae sulk to himself as he watches her grandma’s happy expression as he talk to Donghae.

 

“And Donghae! I want to tell this to you, Hyukjae actually has a huge collection of por—“

 

But before she could tell him one of Hyukjae’s darkest secrets, the red head already snatches the phone from her.

 

“Grandma says she loves you. Bye.”

 

Then he quickly hangs up the phone, his grandma looking at him furiously.


“Fine. I’m going back already.”

“And don’t forget to bring Donghae next time.”

“Do you even care if I visit you?”

“Just bring Donghae.”

“Why should I even ask?”

“Because you’re an idiot.”

“Awww… thanks.”

“Your welcome.”


Kyuhyun, what have you done to my Grandma?

 

 


 

A/N:

Good morning guish~
I just wake up kekekekekek:P
Yeah, I somehow edit it a little bit >///<
But still, it's written in third person
I'm sorry, I'm just too carried away
that i notice it when it's already long
so just forgive for this one chap

*pout* I got an unsubbie
I knew I shouldn't have posted it yet -_-
Okay, yeah~
you think we're going slow?
Actually some problems are going to come
Maybe on the next chap?
Spoiler alert~
But i just dont want to shock you
Like what I did on the prequel
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!
remembering your reactions,
kekekekekek just epic :P

Okay, goodbye for now
I must take care on my hygiene
Not taking a bath for a day
Such a shameless bish
Imagine me a woman with messy hair
Writing for hours while laughing by herself
Don't I look like a retard?
Geez, bye~


--heechan27

and that's another long message from me