Anger

My Life With The School Kingka
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sunggyu held me securely in his arms. From the level of his snoring, he seemed exhausted which hurts me a little. Maybe im being a little too selfish about this. He's such a hardworking man and all im doing is getting in his way. I shifted to face him. I traced his eye bags lightly, careful enough to not wake him up. He's been working his off, the eye bags say it all.

 

Suddenly I felt a little sick. My stomach felt like it was turning inside out and my head was throbbing. I sat up and massaged my forehead and groaned. I felt the bed moved but it was too late to tell him to go back to sleep. I rushed to the bathroom and opened the toilet to throw up. After a few times, I sat there, exhausted, before my body reacted again and told me that i wasnt done.

 

I felt a warm hand, patting my back as i leaned over the toilet to do it again. 

 

"Are you okay? You're scaring me." Sunggyu said as he puts the back of his palm on my forehead. "You're warm." 

 

"It's probably something I ate. Go back to sleep. I'll wash up before sleeping." I told him.

 

"Are you sure? You're not going to fall over are you?" he giggled.

 

"No of course not! Now head back to bed, i'm fine. I feel much better now that its all out." I his cheek. He smiled before returning to the bed. I rinsed my mouth with mouthwash while my mind was searching for an answer. By chance am I- No. I wouldnt be. I just got my period awhile ago. Maybe it was just that kimchi jjigae that was a couple of days old. I dried my face and walked lazily towards the bed. Sunggyu pulls me into his arms and buries his head in my nape and takes a breath.

 

"You're okay, right? Do you want me to stay home with you today?" he asked in his morning voice.

 

"Aniya, i'm okay. I'm really okay. Go to sleep. I'll wake up you in another hour for work." i said before i drifted to sleep.

 

~~

 

The alarm rang and woke us both up. I started to sit up when Sunggyu stopped me.

 

"Where are you going? I'm not letting you go to work." Sunggyu scolded.

 

"Sunggyu, I'm fine."

 

"Wait you dont even have work today. You're off today. I checked your schedule"

 

"But I didnt finish the work i was suppse to finish." i lied.

 

"In this health, I'm not letting you leave the house." Sunggyu nagged.

 

"Gyu, I said im okay. I'm perfectly fine! I'm okay now." I pleaded. "Gyu ah, I'll come home right after it's done and rest. Happy?"

 

After a long pause, he fell in def

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter