Because I'm Your Husband

My Life With The School Kingka
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I'm beginning to start to think that i should give him space. Maybe I should leave for awhile. If he keeps this stress up, he's going to grow gray hairs faster than i can imagine. The door of the dressing room turned and it woke me up from my deep thoughts. Sunggyu walks out sagging his shoulders like he's disappointed. Where is he going?

 

He didnt even look at me and ignored me like i was some ghostly figure. "S-" i was about to call his name out but my mind told me to bite my tongue so i didnt get to finish. My eyes followed his hand as he reached down into his pocket and pulled out a carton of something in one hand and a lighter with the other. He leaned against the railing as he took out a filtered cigarette and lit it.

 

Why is he smoking? I was startled upon his actions, since when did he smoke? Was he that stressed? He rested his arms against the railing and blew puffs of smoke into the air. What have I done to him.. I tried my best to walk towards him. I watched as the muscles in his back tensed up in that thin v-neck he was wearing, as he flicked the ashes from his cigarette. I started to feel nauseous and my body felt like tipping over. I made it to Sunggyu in time and wrapped my arms around his waist. 

 

I felt his head turn back slightly and turn back like i was not acknowledged which broke my heart a little. I buried my face in one of his shoulder blades making my tears soak through his shirt.

 

"Why are you crying." he asked in a cold voice. This wasnt like him at all.

 

"G-Gyu, why are you smoking?" I daringly asked him.

 

"Dont call me that in public. I meant that when I told you last time." 

 

"S-Sunggyu, wh- why are you like this." 

 

"What do you mean? This was me all along." i didnt answer him. He started to turn around making me let go of him.

 

"Ahh ah.. You mean this?" he raised his cigarette. The unbearing smell went through my nostrils making me cover my nose. 

 

"Theres no rule saying i cant smoke. So why are you so startled by this? Stop making this such a big deal. Stop making everything such a big deal. I'm a busy person you know." he scolded making me flinch as the tears streamed down.

 

"Stop it Sunggyu, this isnt like you." i battled the lump in my throat in order to spit that out.

 

"I can do whatever i want. I dont have to listen to you." he barked with his cigarette scented breath. I started to feel light headed. Too much was happening at once. The overwhelming smell, the change in my state of mind, it was too much for me to physically handle.

 

He walked pass me bumping me aside like I was a nobody. I looked at him over my shoulder. He stopped and turned around before he threw the cigarette on the ground and crushed it.

 

"Stop acting like you're the only one that needs attention. Its annoying." he ruffled his hair before he turned back around to walk. Another tear drop, dropped and soon so did I. I fell hard on the pavement and out. I felt pain in my head but my body was too numb and ignored it.The last thing I saw was his back as he walked away and blood from somewhere near my head.. But the last thing i heard was him calling my name.

 

"Sang Ri ah!" it echoed through my head.

 

~~

 

The lights were flashing as I was getting strolled down the hallway on a stretcher. My head was thobbing and the lights werent helping at all. 

 

"Sang Ri! Sang Ri ah!" it grew louder as my body started to regain its power to feel. I noticed a hand that held mine tightly.

 

"Mrs Kim, it's okay to sleep. Dont fight it. We're going to put you to sleep, okay?" an unfamiliar voice spoke to me. 

 

"Sir i need you to step outside. You need to wait outside." another unfamiliar voice spoke. 

 

The warmth in my right hand slowly disappeared and I fell into a deep sleep.

 

"Sang Ri ah!" i heard his voice yell my name before i passed out.

 

~~

 

Sunggyu POV

 

I'm so stupid i'm so stupid i'm so stupid! Sunggyu, this is probably the most stupidest thing you have ever done. You're an idiot. I rested my forehead on my palm in the waitin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter