A New Addition To The Family

My Life With The School Kingka
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Appa! You're home!" Sang Hee ran into my arms. I picked her up and spun her in circles before carrying her.

 

"Sang Hee why are you up this late. Where is Omma?" I asked as I walked her into her bedroom.

 

"Omma said MinGyu was kicking her again. So she went to bed. But I wanted to wait for you, Appa" she smiled as I sat her down the bed.

 

"Ah jeongmal? I will go check on Omma, but i will tuck you in first okay?" I kissed her forehead and tucked her in under her pororo comforter.

 

I turned off the light and the nightlight for her before I walked out.

 

"Yeobo.." I called her name as poked my head through the door. I saw her laying on her side with her back facing me. I walked towards her and dropped my jacket down on a nearby couch along with my tie.

 

I crept onto the bed behind her and noticed that she felt stiff. "Yeobo, are you okay?" I asked softly before noticing that her forehead was damped with sweat.

 

"S-Sunggyu, it hurts." she muffled as her body shrunk into a fetal position.

 

"Well your due date is coming up soon. What can I could to help?" 

 

"I dont know, just hold me." she whimpered.

 

"Okay." i followed her request and held her into my chest tightly. I felt her squirming and rubbed her tummy to shush her.

 

"Omo, this isnt working for me." she wriggled out of my hold and sat up.

 

"Sang Ri, are you sure you're alright? Come on, lets take you to the hospital-"

 

"No no I'm fine, their just normal pains that pregnant women obtain." she says.

 

I smirked as I came up with an idea that could help her.

 

"I got an idea! How about I make you feel better?" I looked at her with my typical 'lets do it' gaze(lol idk...)

 

"Sunggyu, I dont think thats a good idea." she says

 

"But the doctors say that its healthy for the baby." I pouted

 

"Yeah... Healthy and only possible 3 months ago!" she yelled.

 

"We can try"

 

"No!" she yelled again but this time winced in pain.

 

I saw liquids coming out from her .... uh.. lower body area and panicked.

 

"Yeobo! Why are you peeing!"

 

"I'm not peeing you idiot! My water just broke!! Sunggyu!" she gasped in pain. I panicked and ran to the phone to call 911, but she shrieked.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter