Anti-Fans and More

My Life With The School Kingka
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

No One POV

 

Sunggyu woke up to the smell of bacon, the sound of the chopping board and the sight of a lovely sunrise in Seoul in mid Autumn. The air in Seoul was fresh in Fall and it was getting cooler by the day as it nears winter. The bed felt empty and Sunggyu frowned. Where is my wife? He thought.

 

He walked as he slumped his shoulders since he was still sleepy to the kitchen and saw the back of his wife with her long wavy black locks that was tied in a messy ponytail. He smiled as he approached the fresh breakfast that was nicely set up by her. Sang Ri felt his presence and smiled.

 

"Good morning, Gyu. Did you sleep well?" she said.

 

"Mmm. Wheres Sang Hee?" he asked as he looked at the appetizing food and his lips.

 

"She's still sleeping. I figured Hoya could come and babysit while we went to work today." 

 

"Ah. Kurae." Sunggyu's eyes followed the dish that Sang Ri had in her hand as she walked towards the table. She sets the plate down and Sunggyu takes the advantage in order to give her a long kiss on the lips.

 

"Good Morning Yeobo." Sunggyu eye smiled as he rested his hands around her hip. Sang Ri smiled back and cupped his cheek.

 

"Good Morning." 

 

"Good Morning, MinGyu." Sunggyu spoke softly as he rubbed her growing belly before giving it a warm kiss. He rested his ear against her belly in search to feel the baby move.

 

"Sunggyu, I'm not that far into pregnancy yet, you're not gonna feel or hear anything." Sang Ri giggled at how clueless he was.

 

"Well sorry, I never experienced this before." Sunggyu looked down at her feet in disappointment which made Sang Ri understood what he had meant when he said that.

 

She broke the awkwardness by lifting his chin up and smiling at him.

 

"Well this time you get to. This will be a great experience for you, yeobo. Now eat up." Sang Ri kissed him on the forehead before painfully walking to do the dishes with her hand on her lower back.

 

Sunggyu took a bite of the toast as he looked at her. 

 

"Yeobo, should i give you a back massage? Come sit, I'll do the dishes after." Sunggyu patted the empty chair next to him.

 

"Aigoooooo.. Me back..." Sang Ri groaned as she sat down making Sunggyu chuckle.

 

"You sound like a halmeoni." he said before he stuffed his mouth with a mouthfull of hashbrown.

 

"This is the worst part of being a mother. My back hurts constantly and suddenly I'm craving for some samgyeopsal." 

 

Sunggyu laughs. "Lets go for some samgyeopsal for lunch then, shall we?" 

 

~~

 

"Sang Ri ah! Are you done yet? Sang Hee wants a kiss before we go." Sunggyu yelled from Sang Hee's room.

 

"I'm coming! I just need to put this stupid... erg, this is so irritating." Sang Ri angrily mumbles as she fights to button up her blouse. She looked in the mirror to see that she showed some cleavage because she couldnt button the top bottons. She swiftly puts on a cardigan to cover it up but it doest work.

 

"Aish! Whatever." After giving up she walked to Sang Hee's room to give her a kiss.

 

"Have fun with Hoya okay?" she waved goodbye and walked downstairs to meet Sunggyu opening the door for Hoya.

 

"Okay, I'm ready." she walked towards him. Sunggyu coudlnt help but stare at her and it was making him uncomfortable.

 

"Sunggyu! Show some manners! We have a guest!" Sang Ri scolded as she slapped him on the shoulder.

 

"Ow! Well its not my fault that your s are big!" Sunggyu's ears started to turn red.

 

"And its also not my fault that I've grown a couple of cup sizes because of my pregnancy!" Sang Ri realized that Hoya was still there and he was just awkwardly listening in.

 

"Uh.. I'll be upstairs.................................Havefu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter