TOP SECRET: The Mystery of L's 'Diary'

My Life With The School Kingka
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Im gonna take a break with the Sangyu couple for a sec, lets have a special chapter about L and his diary! So i've never written before and this will probably be my first and last time..:D LOL.. Enjoy.

 

L's POV

 

I watched Sungjong brew me a cup of coffee, as he came around the register i went back to doing what i was doing. The smell of the coffee was so odifrous. 

 

"Here, hyung" i heard him say. I nodded and pretended to not care, when he began to walk away and grabbed his wrist to turn him around. The look in his eyes made my heart skipped a little, he began to blush because i was staring too long. I cleared my throat before slowly letting my grip loosen.

 

"T-The milk, Sungjong. And sugar... you pabo." i mumbled as i my gaze dropped back down to my closed journal. He chuckled nervously and rubbed the back of his head cutely, oh no please dont do that, youre already killing me inside slowly. This is wrong in so many ways,Jongie...

 

"Oh heh r-right. I-i'll be right back" he scurried to the back and came back with the milk and sugar. After quickly setting the things down on the table for me, he went back to work on his pastries. 

 

When i finished mixing the milk and sugar in my coffee i brought the cup to my mouth and blew on it softly as i looked at the beautiful sunrise in Seoul. It was mid November, Fall has just crept last month, Winter is just around the corner. Sungjongs bakery became very famous, but it didnt open until 11am. Of course being me, i love the peace and quietness in his shop, but its at its quietest in the morning when it didnt open yet.

 

After sipping his delicous fresh cup of coffee, i glanced at my watch. It's 8:30. I looked back out the window of the nice city view. Every morning started off this way after Hyungs wedding. At least some things in life were great.... I sighed before looking back at my journal. I opened it up and began reading some of my really old entries.

 

 

Entry 51

 

Junior year has finally crept its way in my life. Gee. What have i been doing all this time? On my way to school today i met the most beautiful girl i have ever seen in my life. Her name? Her name is a mystery, and so is her personality. I couldnt explain how happy i was to see her face when i walked in the classroom. She met my gaze for half a second in reality, but longer in my mind. I remember she bowed respectfully in return after i shyly did. During lunch i met her again. She sat by herself. Oh how i wish i could have the nerve to sit next to her. I, Kim Myungsoo, the visual of infinite, the ice prince and playboy, have never felt this way towards a girl like her. Who is she and how did she manage to melt the cold barrier in my soul. This is not like me. 

 

I flipped the pages to skip some. Reading these make myself feel embarassed. 

 

Entry 59

 

Its becoming a schedule, everyday for me to bring give you my favorite cookies. I put them in your locker everday and hide around the corner as you open it. You look around wondering who it was. You smile, making me smile and feel complete inside. Ice Prince Myungsoo's layer of ice melted and became a beautiful calm pond. After gym class with you, we head up to Language Arts where Mrs Yoon's class becomes blazing hot. I get there extra early to sneak in a bottle of cold water in your desk. This is utmost creepy but i cant help it. I want to take care of you.

 

Entry 61

 

I cant believe it. i Saw you talking with my hyung yesterday. Why? I'm too confused to write, My hyung is dangerous, please dont come near him anymore.

 

Entry 62

 

Misery. My life is full of misery. It's dark and cruel. Everything that i ought to have becomes so far away that i cannot grasp it. The girl of my dreams. The one. Has fallen for someone.My hyung. This cant be. Why him? He is just as dangerous as i am. But i see a difference. My goddess, if you were with me, i would love you for eternity. Not knowing that you have stolen my heart, you have walked away further than i can see you by loving my hyung. Why not just end my life here? I cant now. I cant give up yet. Yesterday you came to my house. Hyung invited you over. Im still confused at why you fell for my hyung. I thought we had something.

 

Entry 64

 

You have changed, my goddess. After dating hyung you seem to be someone else. I can no longer see your heavenly aura, for it is gone. During yesterdays dinner, you caught me stealing glances at you. You smirked making me melt. It was an evil feeling though. But i couldnt help but yearn for you even more, you beautiful thing. Hyung wanted to go to the store to get some soft drinks. I led you to his room for you to wait for him. Before i turned to walk, you tugged me back by grabbing my wrist. With warm eyes you innocently confessed that you've been in love with me from the start. You told me that my brother forced you to go out with you. But when you said you loved me I was so happy at the moment that everything around me became a blur. I kissed you that night, it was wrong. It was so wrong. But i couldnt help myself from the guilty pleasure. If hyung finds out, i'm dead. But as long as i have you, i dont care what the outcome is.

 

Entry 68

 

Hyung found out that we've been seeing each other behind his back. The most heartbreaking part of it? Was when you used your innocence to cover up the whole story. You told him that i told you to keep your mouth shut or i would hurt you. You told him that i touched you. You told him that i did bad things to you. You told him lies. I cant believe i fell for your trick. You were the one harming my brother. And yet he sided with you and not his own blood related brother. You are the cruelest of them all. Playboy Myungsoo was played. I was kicked out of hyungs apartement, i wandered the streets shamelessly. How could i fall for someone who used their innocence look as a weapon. Her innocence and purity was just an illusion. What is life's greatest illusion? Innocence, my friend.(a/n Skyrim quote LOL.. for you gamers out there. sorry my nerdyness came out..)

 

I clenched my pen and covered my mouth with my free hand to prevent me from crying. No. Not here.

 

Entry 73

 

This world is cruel. Its full of lies. Everywhere. People around you lie. People who love you lie. Its funny how i discovered this by simply living my life as normally as i could. Backstabbers, liars, gossip. In the public, schools even homes. Where is there a place without these things? Somewhere quiet and peacful. Someone take me there. These lies exhaust me. I dont want to live anymore. 

 

After that, i stopped writing for awhile until Senior year started. i started in a new journal. I opened the next journal.

 

Entry 1

 

A strange little star fell upon earth. Lee Sang Ri, thats her name. Somewhat 4 dimensional like me. Her strangeness attracts me. I like it. This is something different. She has a strange vibe that is addicting. She's funny. A year has passed and i've been living a better life. Instead of trying to find my love i decided to help others. Sang Ri.. i see potential in her.

 

Entry 13

 

Su

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter