Mystery Girl

My Life With The School Kingka
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sang Ri POV

 

I opened my eyes slowly and started to wake up. Sunggyu held me tightly around my waist and slept through the whole night.I smiled at how exhausted he was from returning to Seoul. The plane ride was hectic as usual and he was exhausted after the plane ride. 

 

I was about to close my eyes to sleep some more when the sound of Sunggyus cell phone woke us up. Sunggyu stirs around before sitting up, he reaches over to answer his cellphone.

 

"Hello?" he answers in his hoarse morning voice. I shifted to lay in his lap while he played with my hair as he talked on the phone. 

 

"Now?" he asked.

 

"Alrighty.. I'll be there in half in hour." he puts the phone into his pocket and starts to get up making me sit up from his lap.

 

"They need you now? But you just got back." i asked.

 

"Yeah... You dont have to come. Sleep in some more. You can come later." Sunggyu kisses me good morning/good bye as he runs into the bathroom to wash up and change.

 

Sunggyu POV

 

I looked at my watch to check the time. 10:09am. It is way too earlier for a meeting. I wonder what this is about anyway. I parked the car and carried my suitcase into the building. I headed toward the Administration department to meet up with the other administrators. They sat up to salute me.

 

"Ah, he's here." Mr Lee said. I greeted him and the others while i motioned them to sit down.

 

"Since you were busy at your honey moon, we thought we could tell you after you got home since this isnt really urgent. But we've signed a record label with upcoming artist Kim Hyuna-"

 

I spat out the water that i sipped. I wiped my mouth and stood up. "What!? Kim Hyuna?"

 

"Yes.. Mr Jung is bringing her in now. Do you have a problem with her sir? Do you know her?"

 

"Well.. From the last time i saw her, she was some wanna be queenka at our school...." they stared at me like i was crazy.

 

"I mean she was- Uh. Ahem. Well 4 years can change a lot of people. Bring her in and lets see." i sat back down.

 

The door opened and i heard heels clicked louder and louder. I stood up and buttoned my blazer, then turned around to greet her.

 

"Long time no.. see. Hyuna." she looked very mature and more stylish. She was wearing a crop top and some faded jeans that revealed her slim stomach. Her red lipstick was becoming flashy and distracting which made my eye twitch in anger.

 

"Oh! Sunggyu oppa! I missed you so much! How have you been?!" she tried to hug me but i stepped back. "yeah dont touch me." i murmured.

 

"I've been fine. How about you?"

 

"Well having the oppurtunity to work with you is such an honor and im so excited!!"

 

"Ahem. Mr Kim.. May i have a word with you." Mr Lee gestured me else where.

 

"Whatever grudge you hold against her, please let that go. We have signed the record deal and so we must keep it very well. The media these days love the yness and so we need her."

 

"Uhm.. Okay. i guess."

 

"Seriously, Sunggyu. Besides.. Just give her a chance. Maybe she changed. 4 years is a long time."

 

"Okay. fine.. Whatever." i nodded and walked back into the office.

 

"Maybe we should catch up! Wanna go for coffee? I'll buy!" she asked.

 

Okay so maybe she did get nicer...Why not. Okay. "Uh sure."

 

"Kaja!"  

 

I drove us to the cafe in the school and she bought us coffee. Wow. she really did keep her word. 

 

"So Oppa. Hows life? It seems you became successful in these past 4 years."

 

Thanks to Sang Ri.. "Uh. Yeah. Well my dad sort of-" got arrested for almost trying to kill my wife and our daughter. "He sort just passed down the University to me. And thanks to all the education i got, i became really successful and majored in music. How about you? How come you decided to be someone in the music world?"

 

"Mm.. I decided that i had something that others didnt, thats all. And it makes me happy. It makes me feel beautiful." she smiled while i nodded.

 

"What made you sign a deal with the same company as me? I know you Hyuna. Whats your real reason." i smirked.

 

"What do you mean oppa.. I just wanted to achieve my goal. I just happened to-"

 

"Yeah yeah yeah. Youre here because you want to get close to me, right?" i raised my eyebrow. She looked speechless.

 

"Yes. Its true.. But i was just curious to how you were living. And if i started in a new industry with strangers, i wouldnt know anyone. Thanks for being taking me in." she looked sad which kind of made me feel bad. 

 

No One POV

 

Hyuna faked her frown and looked up to see Sunggyu losing his tough acts. She smirked secretly when she turned to look behind her. She turned back and returned to her fake expression. 

 

"Oppa, are you busy for lunch today? Can we eat lunch together?" she pleaded.

 

Sunggyu straightened his posture up and dropped his left hand on the coffee table to pick up his cup of coffee. Hyunas eyes followed the shiny silver band on his ring finger and smirked.

 

"So you're engaged?"

 

"Married, actually. Father of one." he smiled proudly.

 

Hyuna clenched her fist under the table and smiled. "Wow, things progress quickly in 4 years. Who's the lucky girl?" 

 

"Hyuna. Do not over estimate what we have here. We only meet for business matters and nothing else. Friendships and relationships are not acceptable. Now come. We have a meeting with the big people." Sunggyu stood up and walked out the door first.

 

"You will be mine Sunggyu. If its not possible, then i wont let anyone else have you." Hyuna mumbles before walking out the door.

 

They arrived at the school but first Sunggyu had to teach his morning classes. Sunggyu took Hyuna by the wrist and led her to his office.

 

"You should stay here. I have classes to teach so... entertain yourself with your phone or something. Dont touch my stuff." Sunggyu said before closing the door.

 

The students started to take a seat while Sunggyu got out his papers and notes. He proceded teaching.

 

"How was your honeymoon Professor Kim?" a student asked

 

"Yeah!" followed by another

 

"How was it?" and another.

 

"This is not the appropiate time to ask about inappropiate things which dont regard to the class's curriculum. This is not school relating. So please quiet down." Sunggyu commanded.

 

"You hear that. He said that its not appropiate to talk about it. Professor Kim and Mrs Kim got down and dirty" he heard a whisper following by snickers. Blood rose up to his cheeks making them flush. He cleared his throat.

 

"Ahem! If you keep continuing to whisper nonsense, I will give you all detention! Now hush!" Sunggyu yelled.

 

"Jeesh. He's no fun.." Hyuna thought to herself when she heard him yell, as she sat on the sofa in his office. She stood up and looked around his office to see any trace of his personal life. 

 

A wedding photo? The beautiful expensive looking frame sat itself on his desk along with many other beautiful expensive looking frames. The one that stood out the most had a picture of a groom and a bride. It was taken at their wedding photo shoot. It was a half body shot, from the waist up.

 

Sunggyu was behind the bride, holding her waist. He took his other arm and held her chin up to kiss her. The both of them smiled into the kiss. Her hand was on the hand that was on her waist while the other held his cheek.

 

The other pictures was of Infinite and him. And lastly, a picture of Sunggyu and a young girl, that looked a lot like him, on his shoulders. They both of them smiled the same exact way into the camera.

 

Hyuna squinted her eyes and examined the wedding picture closely. Since this was only a side view, she couldnt see who it clearly was. She looked around for more photos and cursed silently when she saw another picture near the wind

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter