I Can Explain..

My Life With The School Kingka
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"S-S-Sunggyu oppa?? .. Who is this?!" i half yelled into the phone with my trembling voice.

 

"Ah, Eo! Sang Ri ah! Is that you? Its me! Hyuna! Kim Hyuna! I missed you!"

 

I clenched my fist as i heard her mocked. How dare she say my name so casually. If i was a princess, she wouldve been my peasant. Kim Hyuna, the wost of them all. Queen of queenkas in school, Queen of es to me. Throughout all 4 highschool years, she would always compete with me, pft, but of course she didnt have the brains to.. she didnt have a brain to begin with.

 

But everything else, she had beaten me at. Everything i joined in school, she wouldve beat me to it. I joined the tennis team during freshman year, she made it into varsity in sophomore year while i was stuck in Junior Varsity, but at least i was Co Captain with one of my classmate, Kang Jo Hwi. (lol connection to my life right now. My co captains name is Joey xD)

 

For basketball during the winter, i would always get subbed in at least 3 times in the game, she was put as post just because she was tall. She wasnt even that good. Even i couldve made points but i was just too..shy.

 

In the summer i decided to take dance classes but of course i wasnt the best dancer but i did have music and rhythm in me. Hyuna on the other hand, since she was skinnier than me and had a more beautiful body than me, she became the teachers pet. Hyuna had the 'perfect' body. She was always flaunting it and showing it to many boys by wearing the latest crop top or skinny skinny skinny jeans that bulge her out, ugh.

 

But i had my ups too, she didnt always win. I remember one day in junior year, she stuck tape under my homework and when i lifted it up, it ripped in half. The whole class was laughing at me. In the end, i was still the class president for 4 straight years. I was known, but also not known. Sure i was the class president, but no one really paid attention to me since i was invisible and always hiding. 

 

Then one day i got her bad. At the end of junior year, Hyuna had her hair cut and trimmed for the spring dance. Who did she go with? She went with the senior at the time, Jung Daehyun, a total bad prince. But the bad part was her hair. Apparently the barber lady cutted it too short and so she had to tie her hair into a bun for 2 months in order for it to grow back to normal. During the voting for best couple, i had to of course, host the voting since i was class president. She was Queen and Daehyun was King. When i had put the tiara on for her, i 'accidently' pulled her pin and down went her ugly hair for everyone to laugh at. She was about to strangle me when Principal Yoon, at the time, stopped her from doing so. 

 

Anyways.. Why would she be calling her? What does it matter to Hyuna about Sunggyu. What does she want? Why was he there in the first place? Did he lie? So many questions occupied my mind that i forgot i was still on the line.

 

"W-What do you want...." 

 

"Wow you seemed suprised! Is Sunggyu Oppa there? Can i talk to Sunggyu Opp-"

 

"HE IS NOT YOUR OPPA!" i hissed.

 

There was a pause for a few seconds before i heard her snicker which made me clench my fist while the blood in my body, boil.

 

"Right right.. He's yours, i forgot. He's your yeobo.. but hes still my oppa-"

 

"Enough with the jokes Hyuna.. What do you want. Leave my husband alone or you'll be sorry."

 

"Ooo.. So scary.. What can the invisible class president do....."

 

"Why you-"

 

"Calm your , Sang Ri ah.. I just wanted to give your husband his jacket back. He left it at my house the other day."

 

So it was true. When he was drinking, he was with her?!

 

"Oops, did you not know that? My bad.."

 

"Hyuna, i am warning you. Stay away from my husband." I clenched my jaw.

 

"Or what? Youre gonna have your prince charming Hoya come save you again like 4 years ago? Speaking of the devil.. Where is he? Are you seeing him still? Behind Sunggyus back, perhaps?"

 

"You know nothing, Hyuna. Such lies will not hurt me. Stay away from him or i'll.. Break that plastic nose of yours!" I yelled into the phone before I slammed it onto the counter. Being so fumed and angry, i felt tears trickle down my cheeks as I looked out the window. I felt a warm pair of arms wrap

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter