Evidence

Stupid Love

The four stared in shock and interest, not understanding what on Earth was going on. The whole situation was confusing.

"This... What does Changmin mean, 'pay out'? What's with all these numbers?" Junsu asked in a confused manner, the rest shrugged as they didn't know either. It just wasn't making sense.

"As far as I know, Changmin's family isn't that well off." Yunho commented, the other agreed.

"...We'll figure that out later, first of all, we need to sort out this.’Fifteenth of June: Third Anniversary - Buy Kyuhyun those games he wants so much, take him out to dinner'... Don't tell me..." Yoochun trailed off, not knowing how to react. In some sense, he felt betrayed, but no one really knew the truth yet.

"Are they dating?" Asked Jaejoong, Junsu ignored part of the conversation and went to Changmin's saved files. There must have been something there, legitimate proof of some sort rather than just a cluster of puzzling words.

"It can't be. Changmin has not even once mentioned that he was dating someone. And if it's for three years, we should have noticed." Jaejoong said, unable to believe it. The others weren't sure.

"Well... You know how Changmin prefers to keep things to himself..." Yoochun trailed off, body shaking just slightly. Jaejoong shook his head.

"But-" The elder was cut off by Junsu's hoarse voice.

"They're lovers." Junsu whispered, staring at the screen in total awe. Jaejoong, Yoochun and Yunho all stared at the screen along with the younger, eyes widening at the sight. Photos.

"..." It all went silent as Junsu scrolled through Changmin's gallery, only to find many photos. Honestly, most of them were of Kyuhyun.

Mixed in the lot were photos of his other friends as well, Changmin himself included in some of them, and of course there were a couple anime pictures. Bleach, One Piece and other various known animations. Though, certain picture caught Junsu's eye, and that's why he clicked on it to maximize the size. That photo was simple. Changmin standing on the left, Kyuhyun standing on the right. It seemed to be taken by someone else, the two maknaes not knowing until after the shot was taken. It was just a photo of Changmin and Kyuhyun walking, talking to each other probably judging on how they were facing each other. Despite how ordinary it may have seemed, the most interesting thing about the photo was how fondly the two looked at each other.

"Changmin looks so... so..." Yoochun wasn't sure of what to say, as he had never seen such an expression on Changmin's face. The rest understood, but kept it inside.

"Happy?" Asked Yunho, Jaejoong nodded as Yoochun shook his head.

"I've never seen Changmin with such a smile, you can tell he's enjoying himself, his eyes are mismatched for God's sake." Jaejoong stated, trying to make his voice sound strong, even though it was fading.

"They're so many photos, and each one of them is so sweet." Junsu mumbled, the rest nodded.

"Do you think he has any videos?" Yunho suddenly asked, Junsu shrugged.

"Let's check." Junsu said, changing to look through Changmin's videos on the laptop. As they came to Changmin's videos, they all gave a somewhat troubled look. There were so many videos, of singers, anime, and other random things thrown into the collection.

"...There are a lot. Which one is of Kyuhyun and Changmin?" Jaejoong asked, Yoochun pointed to a specific one.

"This video, it says, 'excursion'." Yoochun spoke, Junsu nodded.

"Let's watch. Play..." Junsu muttered, clicking the video and watching it appear on the screen.

----------

Someone else was filming, not the maknaes. Changmin and Kyuhyun were sitting side by side on a bed in what seemed to be a hotel room, laptops opened. Backs on the wall, legs straight out on the bed. Without a doubt, they were playing some sort of game. Starcraft perhaps? The two maknaes didn't focus too much on each other, but where physically close nonetheless. The person holding the camera went closer and closer, right up to the point that he or she was right next to the bed. (Yoochun, Yunho, Junsu and Jaejoong were all silent as the video played, watching in interest and curiosity.)

"Yah, Ryeowook, what are you doing?" Changmin asked in a somewhat annoyed manner, eyes glancing up for only a second before retreating back to the screen. A laugh was soon heard from behind the camera. (Their eyes widened with the name 'Ryeowook', for they knew who he was and were pretty close. It seemed that this 'secret' relationship wasn't hidden from everyone.)

"Filming precious moments to play at your wedding." Ryeowook replied with a grin, a finger going in front of the moving camera lens for just a second. Kyuhyun stared up with annoyed look which was similar to the one Changmin gave, sighing heavily. But still, nothing was able to hide the light blush becoming visible. (The others couldn't have helped but feel somewhat adoring with the situation shown. The silence of everything but the video continued.)

"Seriously." Kyuhyun mumbled to himself, letting his fingers rest on the laptop for a couple seconds before starting up once again.

Ryeowook simply rolled his eyes from behind the camera, ignoring the silent dissatisfaction he received from the two maknaes. He was rather persistent, "Introduce yourselves."

A groan was heard as Kyuhyun stayed focus on the game, "I don't want to."

"Come on. Remember that I'm going to play this at your wedding. Hurry up." Ryeowook nagged in his usual manner, Changmin reluctantly stared to the camera.

"Hello, my name is Shim Changmin. Happy?" Changmin asked, hoping that Ryeowook would go finally and stop interrupting his game. (They gave a light smile, for in the video, Changmin was acting like his usual self.)

Ryeowook grinned, "Now you Kyuhyun."

Kyuhyun turned to Changmin for just a second, giving a 'do I really have to do this?' kind of look. Kyuhyun sighed once again, "Nice to meet you, my name's Cho Kyuhyun."

"Soon to be Shim Kyuhyun." Ryeowook commented, causing the other to blush furiously. Kyuhyun's eyes widened first, and then he gave a light scowl and pouted. (They smiled once again, never having seen such an expression on Kyuhyun's face. But then again, they weren't all that close to Cho Kyuhyun anyway.)

"Yah, Ryeowook!" Kyuhyun exclaimed, Ryeowook who had still not put the camera down jumped back to the door, recording from a distance. Honestly, Kyuhyun was preparing to stand up and chase Ryeowook, and he would have, if not for Changmin who wrapped an arm tightly around the other's waist.

"Don't worry about it." Changmin simply uttered, instantly causing Kyuhyun's muscles to untense. The elder one of the two gave a somewhat reluctant nod, but quickly sank into the comfort of Changmin's body and forgot about the situation almost entirely. Changmin gave a light smile, pushing his laptop to the side and simply embracing Kyuhyun. (Their eyes widened at the scene, the Changmin they knew disliked physical contact with men. Kyuhyun, though seemed to be an exception. Not to mention the smile on Changmin's lips, which they had never seen before.)

Ryeowook continued to grin happily, the innocence of the scene simply sweet, "You guys are so cute."

-----------------

Then, the video ended. Just like that. The suffocating silence which was already, previously there had become even more noticeable. Yunho, Jaejoong, Junsu and Yoochun were all tense, unsure of what to say.

"...Changmin's smiling so happily." Yoochun whispered, the rest hummed in agreement.

"Kyuhyun as well... His eyes are so bright, like stars." Jaejoong muttered, only to have his comment replied to by another persona.

"Or like the sun in the sky. I always said that to him."

The four, Yoochun, Junsu, Jaejoong and Yunho froze. After a couple seconds, they looked up in shock to see a not so happy Changmin standing there. The younger gave his chilling glare, clearly angry about what his elders had done. Tear stains were visible, but faded, while his eyes were still just a little red. Changmin let out a rough call.

"May I ask, what the hell are you doing?"

--------------------------

They got caught.... What's going to happen I wonder.... >_<