Hurt

Stupid Love

Kyuhyun ran for about 5 minutes before stopping, puffing loudly. His thoughts were blurred out by his own heartbeat, he couldn't hear anything. Were those people really the ones which Changmin often told him about? Were those four the people which Changmin lived with? Were they the ones which Changmin kept saying were his family? Kyuhyun shook his head quickly and squinted his eyes, attempting to forget all his thoughts. He didn't want to remember anything, he didn't want to think anymore.

He looked around, Kyuhyun didn't know what to do. He felt so lonely, he missed everything. He missed the friendship he had before, the love as well. He missed how everything was. He missed Changmin. Kyuhyun didn't want this, he didn't want to be in this kind of situation. He wished that everything was like how it was before, before that. Yes, it was nobody's fault, but it still wasn't fair on anyone either. No one was at fault, but everyone was hurt.

"..Why.." Kyuhyun muttered to himself. He took his hands and brought them to his face, attempting to mute a whimper and dry his now flowing tears. Life simply just wasn't fair anymore. He felt the blood pulse around his body, tears finally beginning to flow. A flashback, a memory of the before had taken place in his head.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Changmin-ah.~" Kyuhyun whined, sitting on the ground with Changmin beside him. They were lying on a tree, simply enjoying each other's company.

"Hm?" Changmin hummed in response, doing his work which was due to be handed in tomorrow.

"How come I can't visit you anymore?" Kyuhyun questioned in annoyance, Changmin simply laughed at the question.

"I live with four idiots now, I don't think you'd like it." Changmin replied in a truthful way, Kyuhyun raised a brow.

"Four idiots?" Kyuhyun asked, Changmin nodded with a slight smile.

"Okay, they're kind of smart." Changmin finally stated, Kyuhyun just stared.

"..." Kyuhyun went silent.

"Here's a picture of them." Changmin said, showing the other a photo which he had kept in his bag. Kyuhyun smiled when he saw that.

"It's nice to see you care about them." Kyuhyun whispered, Changmin rolled his eyes slightly.

"They're nice, they're my family now. This is Jaejoong, and this is Yunho. The other one is Junsu, and the one beside him is Yoochun." Changmin pointed out, Kyuhyun nodded as he stared at the photo.

"I'll introduce you to them one day, and I'm sure they'll love you. Just like me." Changmin muttered, Kyuhyun laughed.

"Of course."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Kyuhyun shook, becoming startled at a sudden sound. He looked down at his phone which had begun to vibrate, Kyuhyun was receiving two incoming calls. His eyes widened. Kyuhyun gave a reminiscent stare at the two names. One said 'Shim Changmin' while the other said 'Kim Kibum'. He gulped, his heart feeling pain. His chest tightened and his breathing began to pace even faster. His fingers shook, staring teary-eyed at Changmin's name. That person. Kyuhuyn grazed his fingers over a couple buttons, attempting to decide which one to press. After a couple seconds, he made up his mind, biting down on his quivering lip.

Ignore.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hehe, sorry, just a short chapter today~ After this they'll be a longer chapter which involves TVXQ~ ^^