Kim Kibum

Stupid Love

"...He's not picking up..." Changmin muttered to himself, attempting to calm down his wavering spirit. His tears stained his cheeks, eyes reddened.

Changmin had never been this miserable. Nothing had ever made him this miserable. Changmin closed his eyes and leaned his head on the wall, giving a humourless laugh. Kyuhyun was always the only one who could make him feel like this. That person, he brought both great joy and sorrow to Changmin. And Changmin himself was willing to accept both.

If it was Kyuhyun, he would be willing to accept everything.

The misfortune which Kyuhyun would sometimes bring with his naive thoughts, and the miracles which Kyuhyun made out of the dust in the air; that was what was so special about him.

Kyuhyun could turn any small situation into a massive one, and that was always exciting and amusing.

Changmin smiled slightly, looking down as he ran his fingers through his thick locks of hair. It was always so annoying having hair like his, but Kyuhyun kept on telling him to take it as a gift. The tear stains on Changmin's cheeks glistened along with the faint street light from outside the window, causing the darkness to decease. He began to wonder to himself, with the magic Kyuhyun had, how did he turn the once simple situation into such a dramatic story?

A stolen lover.

------------------------------------------------

"Yah, Kyuhyun!" Changmin exclaimed loudly, grinning as he saw the other suddenly shake.

"Don't do that, you scared me!" Kyuhyun exclaimed with a pout, Changmin ruffled the elder's hair. Kyuhyun rolled his eyes at the other's actions, wasn't it meant to be the other way round? Wasn't he, Kyuhyun, meant to be the elder here?

"Sorry. What are you doing?" Changmin asked, taking a seat beside Kyuhyun who looked down at his computer screen.

"What do you think?" Kyuhyun asked in annoyance, Changmin laughed quietly.

"
Playing Starcraft?" Changmin questioned, knowing that it was pretty much the right answer to what Kyuhyun was doing. The elder turned to him for a split second, giving a satisfied smile.

"Obviously."

"Who are you playing against this time?" Changmin asked, Kyuhyun shrugged.

"Ah, this guy. I don't know him in real life, but he's a really good player." Kyuhyun stated blankly, Changmin was slightly interested.

"What's his name?" Changmin asked, Kyuhyun stared back at him.

"Kim Kibum."


-------------------------------------------------

"...That bastard..." Changmin growled bitterly, tears flowing once again. The bitter thought of him, Kim Kibum, the one who just happened to walk into their lives and take what Changmin considered the most precious. Changmin cried.

He took everything.

The bitter thought ran through Changmin's head. It was true. That Kim Kibum, what was so good about him? He had taken Changmin's most precious. He had taken Kyuhyun. Changmin sighed as he wiped his eyes. He knew that at the end of the day, if he were able to cause Kibum the same amount of pain he was experiencing, Changmin knew he wouldn't.

Changmin wasn't even able to say that he hated Kim Kibum. Yes, he had taken Kyuhyun away, but Kyuhyun left on choice. The only reason that Kyuhyun even went away was to benefit Changmin. The maknae bit his lip. If only he weren't so weak, if only he had the money to pay off the debt.

Changmin felt his body become heavy, head falling onto the pillow.

Please... come back...

---------------------------------------------

Step by step... sorry for the short and late update. I have exams this week and next week, and a major one on the third week. Knd of busy, you know? Would you prefer it if I went straight through the whole story quicker, or do you not mind dragging the story out a little? ^^