Note

Stupid Love

The others raised a brow. Quietly, the four stood up and walked to the door. Why was Tiffany speaking to someone when she said she had to leave? And what made it so important she had to talk right outside their door?

"I tried, but nothing's working. I can't do anything." Tiffany spoke, clearly annoyed and agitated. The other four looked at each other, questioning expressions on their faces as they stood up and decided to see what was going on.

There was a silence as they quickly reached the door, her voice becoming louder. Tiffany was, perhaps, normally less than quiet and rather bubbly, but her voice was filled with that sort of sadness; a kind of hopeful yet disappointed tone which they had all experienced, but had never heard Tiffany use. She continued, "Come on, you could try harder. Convince him."

Finally, a tired sigh escaped was released, "Jess-"

"Who are you talking to?" Jaejoong asked as he suddenly opened the door, Tiffany a little shocked as she turned around and stuttered.

"A-A friend."

Yoochun, Yunho, Junsu and Jaejoong simply stared, at her, to which Tiffany looked.

"I'll call you later, alright? Make sure to- What? He's there right now?" Tiffany asked to whoever was on the phone in a somewhat agitated way, almost forgetting the others were watching her.

"Who's there?" Yoochun asked, seemingly Tiffany was ignoring him.

She was silent as she listened intently to the speaker, replying afterwards, "...I see, well, could you please make sure nothing's going on? Thanks, bye."

Yunho raised a brow, Tiffany hardly ever sounded so serious among her friends. Normally, she was the bring and sparkling jewel of the group, always kind and always positive. She never usually seemed to dark. Yunho asked, "Which friend of yours is this?"

"You haven't met her, it's a friend who used to live far away. She moved closer though, and we were just talking about when to visit." Tiffany said, but that did not explain why she seemed so agitated.

Junsu was thinking mainly of the first part of the conversation he heard, "What do you mean, 'Convince him'?"

Tiffany swallowed visibly, eyes looking left towards the ceiling. She continued, "...Um... Her brother... Her older brother thinks we're annoying together, and doesn't want us to be in the house since he thinks we'll burn it down."

"I agree." Jaejoong spoke. He had been in the kitchen with Tiffany before, and almost everything made was burnt, salty, or overly sweet. And he really couldn't figure out why.

With a quick breath, Tiffany smiled her usual smile, though it did seem a little unnatural. She thought for a second, before staring back at the four standing there.

"I really have to be off, an issue just popped up. I'll come back tomorrow, okay?" Tiffany said.

"What issue?" Junsu asked.

Tiffany began to dash off while saying, "Family matters. Bye."

"Wait!!" They chanted, to which Tiffany couldn't help but stop.

"Yes?"

Yunho thought before asking, "...Do you have any contact number to Kibum, or to Kyuhyun? Do you?"

There was a stutter, which was odd. Tiffany spoke, "I-I don't. You can ask Changmin, but I doubt he'll give it to you. He thinks that you're just interfering. Why not just ask Kyuhyun when you see him at University?"

"Oh, right, that's a good idea." Junsu replied, Tiffany nodding with another odd smile before dashing off again.

"Bye!"

As she ran, a piece of lined paper, with some writing on it, slipped out of her pocket. Folded a few times to fit, it still managed to escape her.

"Tiffany, wait, you forgot this!" Jaejoong called, watching the other Shim sibling run off father and farther away from them. The four stood, sighing at the sight and the sound of her feet.

"There's something strange with the Shim Siblings and dropping things." Yoochun stated, a nod given by the others.

"I know, it's uncanny." Yunho mumbled.

Junsu stared at the paper, "A note."

"It doesn't say who it's addressed to, or who it's from." Jaejoong added, the four then reading the note sent.

--------------------------------------------

How troublsome. Sorry, I haven't written in a while, hope you don't see me as the bad one right now. Don't worry. It's all going fine, my plan is going well. Or at least, most of it is. I'm sorry, don't be too bitter about it, alright? It's all going to work out in the end, for everyone. For you, for me, and for the others, it's going to be a happy ending. I'm just spicing it up, you know? Of course, not for long, I'll fix the whole situation later when I can. Remember, I don't have much time left. We'll meet later, with everyone. And hopefully, I'll be fine. And actually, I need a favour from you.

Meet me at 9, alright? 


-----------------------------------------------