Laptop

Stupid Love

Yoochun, Junsu, Jaejoong and Yunho arrived back to their dorms, placing the groceries on the floor. Jaejoong bit his lip, staring back at the door of Changmin's room. He was now, undoubtedly worried.

"Well, it seems that Changmin still hasn't left his room." Yunho commented, letting Jaejoong know he wasn't the only one who was feeling sick to the stomach due to this situation. Jaejoong nodded.

"I wonder if he's hungry yet, we should get dinner started. Maybe he'll smell the food and leave his room." Jaejoong spoke, quickly taking a pot of water and placing it on the stove. The rest stared at the dying optimism on Jaejoong's face.

"Hopefully. I've never seen Changmin like this. Usually, even when he's angry and mad about something, he... This isn't what I expected." Yoochun whispered silently, Junsu sighed.

"None of us expected this. Changmin hardly cries, but when he came back with those tears..." Junsu trailed off, not knowing what to say. Yunho thought deeply.

"I'm not sure how any of this links up. A picture of Kyuhyun... Isn't it just a coincidence? Kyuhyun himself said that he had no idea who Shim Changmin was. I don't think Kyuhyun's involved too much in the situation." Yunho announced after thinking through the events which had happened. Jaejoong stared, shaking his head.

"Well I don't agree." Jaejoong spoke simply, a slight hiss at the ends of his words.

"..." The other three fell silent.

"I just feel that none of this really makes sense, but Kyuhyun is part of this situation. He was crying, and it was because he was sad. Despite the fact he said that it was from eating spicy food at the restaurant down the street. Two things are wrong with that." Jaejoong stated clearly, the others raised a brow.

"Which is?" Junsu asked simply, Jaejoong closed his eyes for a second.

"Firstly, that restaurant is closed every Wednesday, Thursday and Friday since the owner has to leave to babysit his relatives on those days. Today is Friday, so, it should be closed. Besides, I've checked that menu many times, there's nothing even remotely chilli, not including pepper. And I'm pretty sure that pepper can make a person cry if it goes in their eyes, but Kyuhyun's tears... I don't believe that pepper can make a person cry so many tears." Jaejoong finished, the rest were surprised at Jaejoong's sharp observation.

"I guess... but Kyuhyun said he didn't know Changmin." Yoochun spoke with uneasy eyes, Jaejoong shrugged.

"That may be true, but there is still the chance that Kyuhyun is just lying." Jaejoong replied, causing the rest to feel tensed.

"Why would he lie about something so simple though?" Yunho asked from beside Jaejoong, he sighed.

"I just feel that... there's a situation that's being covered up. Maybe I'm wrong, but something's going on with Changmin that we don't know about." Jaejoong stated in a 'matter-of-fact' way.

"Like?" Yoochun asked, wondering what was going on. Jaejoong gave Yoochun a long gaze.

"If we could answer that question, we wouldn't be in this situation." Jaejoong responded simply, Yunho sighed as he ruffled his hair.

"Should we... Changmin's laptop?" Yunho asked hesitantly, the other three widened their eyes.

"What??" Asked Junsu in complete and utter shock, Jaejoong however didn't give such a response.

"Let's see if there's any information on it." Jaejoong said eagerly, the curiosity and perhaps the excitement coming into his mind. He wanted to know what was going on, and he wanted to help their maknae.

"Are you serious?? You know how Changmin will react if he finds out we've been touching his laptop??" Junsu questioned, Jaejoong groaned.

"But if we want to help him, we have to know what's going on! And Changmin certainly isn't going to tell us in the state he's in!" Jaejoong shouted at the other, revealing how stressed he was, Yunho nodded.

"Perhaps it would be better not to help though, Changmin prefers to take care of his problems by himself anyway." Junsu said softly, everyone wasn't sure what to do.

"In all the years I've known Changmin, I've never seen him like this. Something is wrong, I know it. And I feel, this isn't something Changmin can work out on his own. If he could, then he wouldn't have come home in such tears." Yunho replied, Junsu sighed.

"But- Yoochun, what is it?" Junsu asked, seeing Yoochun wide-eyed while sitting in front of the maknae's laptop with the screen up. Yoochun was shocked.

"...It's..." Yoochun whispered, unable to comprehend the situation.

"Yoochun, Yoochun, what is it? Tell us." Jaejoong spoke in a rushed manner, anxiety beginning to make way.

"...I just Changmin's laptop, it wasn't actually even off. It was on hibernation mode. I was trying to find his password, and typed in 'ChoKyuhyun'." Yoochun stated simply, the rest waited.

"...And?" Yunho added, wanting the other to go on. Yoochun stared in amazement.

"I logged in." Yoochun replied silently, causing chills to go up everyone's spines. Something was definitely going on.

"..." There was a silence, so that everybody could acknowledge that thought in their heads.

"Kyuhyun is definitely connected to this, evidence is right there. 'ChoKyuhyun' is the password for Changmin's laptop. Why on Earth-" Jaejoong was cut off as Junsu ran to sit beside Yoochun, staring in shock as well.

"Oh my God." Junsu spoke simply, Jaejoong and Yunho turned their heads.

"...What is it now?" Yunho questioned, Junsu quickly waved his hand for the other two to approach.

"Yunho, Jaejoong, come look at this! On his notes!" Yoochun exclaimed loudly, Jaejoong gave a twisted expression.

"What about his notes?" Asked Jaejoong, Junsu turned to them in hurry.

"Just look!" Junsu shouted. The two elders froze, sharing a short gaze with one another before heading to the location of Changmin's laptop and staring wide-eyed at the screen. What on Earth...?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Notes:

- Get back at Junsu for drawing on book.

- Finish assignment due in for Mathematics class.

- Go to visit sisters when available: Miyoung and Yoona.

IMPORTANT:

- Fifteenth of June: 3rd Anniversary - Buy Kyuhyun those games he wants so much, take him out to dinner.

- First of July: Pay out $1450.

- Ninth of August: Pay out $2074.

- Seventeenth of September: Pay out $1736.

- Amount left: $19,546


----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Huh... no more exams... Just need to wait for my report card... Hope I receive good marks! >_< On the other hand, did you enjoy this chapter?~ ^^