Who is she?

Fool's House

CHAPTER #9: Who is she?

 

 

 

 

 

"Why did you called me?" Myungsoo started.

"will you please have a sit first?" Krystal offered, Myungsoo looked at her then sitted.

"what now?" he said coldly.

"have you miss me, ELliee?~" she said then held his hand. While the two is busy having their dinner, also the photographers. Myungsoo noticed it, so he stood up. "I'm done!" he said then threw the table napkin.

"Wait! ELliee!!~" she stood up,

"stop creating an issue, let me clear it to you guys.. Me and Krystal doesn't have any relationship.." then left them.

Krystal is clenching her fists... Pissed. *... L*

--

The next morning..

While Myungsoo is reading a magazine while sitting on the couch, he saw Suzy who is wearing a formal clothes. 

"I'm just have to go.." she said.

".... where?" then flips a page. "Uhmm, a very important matter." Suzy blinked.

"make sure that you won't do crazy things.." still without looking.

"Sure! Are you not trusting me?!" then pointed herself, Myungsoo then look at her.

"you want me to tell the truth?"

"Uh, I said... I'll be a good girl!" she fake-smiled. Myungsoo stand and walk, then rolled his eyes on her. "Aisshh!" she said then look at Myungsoo... *that bastard* she rolled her eyes and leave. While still, Myungsoo is standing on the stairs looking at her until she left.

--

"Ugghh!! I never thought we'll end up in that bastard's entertainment.." Suzy said while looking at the upper part of the building.

"Don't worry, your boss will never see us." Taeyeon said.

 

"Woah, your story is amazing and unique..." Mr. Kang praised.
"That's right uncle, Suzy-ah, always try her best."

"really?" then look at Suzy, she just nodded.

--

"Ahh~ as I told you.." Taeyeon said.

"you're right... Thanks~"

"Of course that's not free though."

"what?" Suzy raised an eyebrow.

"you have to accompany me in my Idol group's concert."

"wae??"

Taeyon nodded, Suzy just rolled her eyes then, she saw a very familiar figure. *the devil is here...*

 

"wait L, regarding to you and Jung Krystal's issue.." the reporters stopped when they saw Suzy. They all went to her instead. Myungsoo rolled his eyes while his lips, he is extremely pissed. 

"You, Miss Suzy, being so close to L..."

"Uhh, no that's very private.." while trying to get away from them, then Myungsoo grabbed her wrist then pull her with him.

"Wait! Miss Suzy!"

"Suzy-ah!!" 

 

Then while dragging Suzy to somewhere, Krystal saw this and got really pissed. "L.Joe... who is she?"

"As I told, she was the second to the second cousin of Myungsoo." he smiled.

"don't make me fool, I know all his relatives." L.Joe gulped.

"I'll better find out who that girl is.." she faces L.Joe then leaves.

He face-palm, "I'm dead!"

--

Back home..

 

"I thought it's already clear to you, the reporters will keep on asking you about me because they thought we're relatives and we live in the same house." Myungsoo scolded.

"... sorry..." she answered softly.

He just can't do anything about her, "watch your actions." then drew his face closer at her, threatening her.

She gulped while slowly pulling her face away from his reach.

 

 

"Like the old.." Krystal requested as she sat on the chair.

"Yes ma'am."

While waiting until it finish, she gets the magazine and flips its pages. "Krystal, you're here."

"yes.." she answered.

"what's the matter? You can share it to me."

She closes the magazine and look at her, she rolled her eyes and begin to speak. "L, I saw him earlier with another girl.."

"Whaatt??!! I thoought you are already in a relationship?"

".. I have to make sure that, he'll not fall on that cheap girl." glaring at somewhere.


HI READERS!!

Late update, mianhae *bows* ENJOY everyone~ ^^