Stress free

Fool's House

CHAPTER #6: Stress free

 

 

 

 

 

"I have to go to the supermarket... we're running out of stock!" Suzy confessed to Myungsoo.. He looks at her and takes of his earphone.. "What?" he asked.

*god, I really wanted to kill this guy........ NOW!!*

"Give me money, I'm going to buy groceries..." then lays her hand to Myungsoo, waiting to give her money.

"here." he said and gave her his credit card..

"woah--" she amazed.

"go buy all the things needed.." he reminded while shoo-ing her.

"Aisshh!... Alright, sir!" she rolled her eyes and turns her back to him. *Ahuh! Atleast I have his credit card!*

--

In the supermarket..

"Woah! Too big!!!~~" she said and get the cart..

*Lets see, where could this little thing can go~~* while holding Myungsoo's credit card and pushing the cart.

"First thing! The bathroom cleaner, mmm??..." as she scan the two products she's holding. "Both are bathroom cleaner... How much is it?" then looks at the price tag. "$10.00 and the other one is... $22.00? Hmmm..." then puts the expensive one in the cart and smirks.

So on and so on, the total amount of her expenses is $50,000.00. 

"Come again ma'am.." the cashier smiled. Suzy smiled and nodded.

 

After buying the important things, she stopped and entered the restaurant, take note! Not just an ordinary restaurant, the expensive one.

As she sitted, the waiter followed her and gave her the menu. "Your order ma'am??" he asked.

"Gongchan...." as she read his name, "Give me the best and expensive dishes." she proudly ordered. Afterwards, he obeyed her orders and gave the expensive dishes..

*god, I'm full...* she burped and covered . She paid her bills and head to the department store.

The sales ladies greet her. *Hm... I only have few clothes in my closet, so I will use this!* then brings out the card and takes out an evil laugh.

She chooses different dresses and tries them. All are good and suit her. So she bought them, well... they're obviously expensive..

*Hugh! This is life!!~~* she sighed. Then while walking she saw this:

*wow, even in my stress-free time, you'll going to ruin it!!!* while glaring it. *Well, he looks like an angel here.... too innocent...*

--

"I'm home..." she entered, it's so dark. No response. She sighed and walked. Then when she looked at the living room, she saw Myungsoo sleeping on the sofa. *What is he doing there? This is the first time I see him sleeping here... He is really like an angel...* she just look at him and do nothing.


HI READERS!!

thank you guys!!!! I really appreciate your comments... and those who subscribed and vote..... I LOVE YOU!!! *hugs you* ^^