Fake Date

Fool's House

CHAPTER #24: Fake Date

 

 

 

 

 

While thinking about her story in the living room, spacing out. Myungsoo came and noticed her, "Yah, annoying pabo!" he called as he wave his hand infront of her face. She blinks and looks at him. "what? Ah, how long are you standing there?"

"Just now.. why are spacing out anyway?"

"Ah, I'm just thinking--" Myungsoo touches her forehead.

"You don't have any fever?"

"what? Why?"

".. this is the first time I see you thinking.. really, surprising.." he teased and walked away.

Suzy wrinkled her forehead to him, *don't worry, next time I use this brain of mine... you're dead* then smiles evilly.

--

*Lovestory.... Uggghhh!!! I don't know how to start this scene...* while messing up her hair, then hit her head on her desk.

"Ugghhh..." she growls, then after a minute she thought a very bright idea.*Ting!*

"Aha! If I want to know a good lovescene, then I have to feel it.." *Bae Suzy, you are really a genius!*

"But who will I invite in a date? If it's not L.. then, Yes! L.Joe-sshi~" then starts to dial L.Joe's name..

 

"Yes, and then--" his cellphone rung, "excuse me~" then pressed the green button.

"Suzy-ah?" it was like his lips form a smile automatically, "why did you call?"

 

"Ahh, nothing~ I just want to ask you if you're free today." she smiled,

"today?"

"L.Joe, today you--" the staff said, but didn't finish it.

"Of course, I'm always free!!~ Okay, see yah later~~" he said and hung the phone. "Okay!!~" he exclaimed and blew a fist on the air.

"Ahjumma, I'm leaving!" then grabbed his coat and left,

 

"Uh, I'm.. sorry... I'm late." L.Joe apologized while catching his breathe,

"L.Joe-sshi."

".. since when did you arrived?"

"ah, few minutes before you arrive." she smiled,

"Ahhh~ That's a relief~~" he sighed and looked at her again.

"Let's go!~" Suzy invited

"where??"

"To a date~" she smiled,

"... to a, what?" he repeated

"I said, to a date~" she smiled again and lead the way. While L.Joe really can't believe what is happening..

*Okay. L.Joe you're not dreaming okay? This is for real so stay calm and normal.. don't act badly okay? Or else, Suzy-ah will notice what is your feelings about her and it might cause her to stay away from you!!*

"L.Joe-sshi!" she called,

"here it goes.." he whispered and went to her.

 

*First, the sweet girlfriend invites her beloved boyfriend to buy him a nice suit for their date, and...* as she checks what's on her notebook. Then looks at L.Joe, pointing him to the dress shop..

"woah, why here?" L.Joe asked, as they entered in.

"I'll buy you a perfect get-up for our date." she whispered,

"huh? But--"

"just let me do this, 'kay?"

"Good morning ma'am, sir~" the saleslady greeted, they both bowed to her. They didn't notice L.Joe because he is wearing a mask, but the other girls are still taking an interest in him.

"this one, this one." one by one she puts them to her arms. L.Joe is just following her, "go, try it all~" she smiled and handed it to L.Joe. "ah, okay." then went to the fitting room..

Suzy just stay out, waiting for him. "ah, ma'am.. is your boyfriend in?" the saleslady asked,

"ah.. yes~" she nodded

"this is the other choices."

"thank you."

"ah ma'am, is he your boyfriend?"

"ah--"

"you really both have a chemistry~" she complimented, "goodluck in your relationship, I'm sure many girls have an interests in him.. so don't let him go.." she added.

"ahh.."

"uhmm, I'm sorry for being so talkative." then covered

"It's okay~ I'll do what you said.." Suzy smiled and agreed.

 

"... don't let him go.."

she remembered, *what are thinking Suzy? L.Joe-sshi is just your friend, and that is what he feels about you.. so don't be so ambitious!! He only sees you.... as a friend* she frowned after acknowledging it.

After a minute,

"Suzy-ah, I'm done~" L.Joe said, still wearing the mask.

"Ah, you're done." she pretend to smile, "Oh, it really fits with you, try this tie.." then puts the dark blue neck-tie on his chest. L.Joe blinks, and looks at her then to the tie.

--

*then, the sweet girlfriend and her beloved boyfriend went to a dinner.. I'll just imagine that L.Joe-sshi is the one who invited me to this romantic dinner*

"L.Joe-sshi, you're good wearing that." she complimented,

"really? Thanks." he smiled and his cheeks are blushing but hides it inside. He clears throat..

Then they both have eat the dinner,

*just act normal L.Joe, don't let her notice what are feeling right now* then gulped his water and smiled to her like what he always do.

Suzy also drinks her water, looking at him. *smile Suzy, you must act normal or else he'll going to notice it.. calm.. breath, smile* then smiled awkwardly.


HI READERS!!

Thank you for reading guys^^

By the way, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY BELOVED VISUAL, KIM HIMCHAN of B.A.P <3 <3 who are BABYs here? and this is a cool gif of HIM~ Handsome <3 :3