Grounded!

Fool's House

CHAPTER #12: Grounded!

 

 

 

 

 

Suzy is already awake. "ah, my head hurts.. =_=" while messing with her hair. Then she goes to the fridge and get something to drink.

"how's your sleep last night."

"perfectly fine.." then when she looks who it is, "L..?"

Myungsoo stands up and walks to her, "remember what have you done last night?" he is serious, really.

"... last night??" she whispered and began to reminisce..

Suzy pulls away Myungsoo's hand, ".. I'm not yet finish! You're really mean!! Your the meanest of all the meanest!! You're meaner than Hitler!!!" she keeps on yelling.. ".. letting me, the VERY KIND SUZY, clean the WHOLE house... and you... just enjoying yourself!!!

She shook her head after remembering it. "I said that??" she whispered then bit her finger.

"Don't worry, they didn't believe in you..." Suzy sighed, hearing it. ".. but, because of your actions.. I'm going to punish you.." he added.

"whatt?? Punish?!!" she raised her eyebrow.

"yes, you'll not go anywhere... you'll just stay inside this house, got it?" he cleared.

"Yes sir..." she answered idly. Myungsoo then left.

--

Suzy is seated at her bed, pouting.. "that's right Mr. Bear, the devil scolded me again..." looking at her big teddy bear, "you're right Tiny.. he is so bad!" then faces her small stuff toy.

Con los terroristas~

Her phone is ringing, she looks at the caller ID..

Bhest-Taeyon ah<3
is calling..

She pressed the green button, "Yeobeoseyo?" as she answered.

"Suzy-ah! Are you ready?"
"Yes, I am ready to kill this bastard!"
she chuckles, ".. no not that! I mean for the concert!~"
"... concert?" she thinks, and remebered about it, "ah, of course!" she excuses.

"It will take a long time, getting there..."

"okay, I'll wait you~"
"okay..." then hung the phone, "I have to find an exit." she whispered.

After preparing herself..

"Hmph, no one gonna stop me... not even that bastard.. But I have to make a nice excuse..." then giggles dreadfully.. She saw her teddy bears then smirked..

--

She saw Taeyeon and runs to her.. "Suzy, you're.... exhausted..." Taeyeon blinked.

"I... I... I just... escape... from... t-..that.... bast.. bastard..." she said while breathing hardly.
"... you what?" Taeyeon asked, raising her eyebrow.. Suzy looked at her with disappointment.

"I said... lets go inside..."

***

There are lots of fans, screaming and shouting.. (note: this is a concert of EXO)

Well, the two is at the middle of the crowd..

"Wooh! EXO!!~" Taeyeon shouted.
*I wish that bastard won't notice that I'm gone*

Then EXO came, the fans are noisy enough for not to hear a single word.

*god, they're wild*

"Wooh!!~~ D.O!!!!" Taeyeon keeps on screaming, *same goes to her -_-*

Suzy looked, then saw the anti-aged doll while performing.... Yup, Luhan is her bias~ She likes him out of the OT12.. "Luhan!!~" 

--

The house is already get dirty, so Myungsoo went to Suzy's room to order her clean the house.

"Yah, annoying pabo! Clean the house!" as he knocked. But he received no response.. He got pissed and knock again, but still no answer.. "I said clean the house!" he opened and saw Suzy laying on her bed, while covering herself with a blanket.. He walked inside.

"I said you stay in the house.. but I never said that lock yourself in your room!--" then pulls away her blanket but only see this:

"that... annoying pabo!" then tightens his grip on Suzy's blanket.

--

"Wow, that was awesome!!~" Taeyeon cried.

"... really..." Suzy answered while her ice cream and holding her cellphone with her other hand..

Then suddenly, a fan screamed, "EXO's van! Kyaaahh!!!~"
".. what?" Suzy whispered.

And the fans gone wild, even Suzy and Taeyeon were pushed to the van. Suzy's ice cream had dropped from her hands. "My ice cream!!"

The fans are determined to touch the EXO.. Someone pushed Suzy that caused her to bump into a guy, she looked up and saw:

"Luhan?" she gasped. "Be careful next time." then gave her an angelic smile~

The other girls are squeeling, "Kyaahh, she is too lucky."

*what are you now? Envy me!*

Nope, just kidding... Someone pushed her and she hit her face on a post. She fell on the ground.
"Suzy-ah! Are you okay?" Taeyeon keeps on yelling, really worried.

--

(imagine that it is already dark)

"Okay, the lights are gone... I'll just sneak inside.." Suzy whispered, then crawled up the gate. And jumped from it, "... Safe!" she half-shouted. Then she heard someone's clears a throat, when she turns around.

".. Monster!" as she caught her breath. Myungsoo crossed his arms then glares at her.

She gulped, still looking at different direction..


HI READERS!!

Slightly long update~ Enjoyy!! ^^ 

And, for suho_S2_suzyas my promise... I added EXO as cameos, 
don't worry it won't be the last, maybe soon^^

'bout you guys, any request??

-who are EXOtics here?? I'm proud to be an EXOtic..
BaeKrisYeol are my biases <3