Let's confess when we're drunk

Fool's House

CHAPTER #25: Let's confess when we're drank

 

 

 

 

It is already 7:00 pm, still there is no sign of Suzy's arrival. Myungsoo is still waiting at the living room... pissed... really... really pissed off!! *Where is that annoying pabo?! Annoying as always!!* then there is a ring on the doorbell. He automatically stands up! And went to the door to open the gate for her, "Who said that you can have a free time idiot?!!" he shouted, but it wasn't Suzy. 

"Annyeong! L-sshi!!" 

"Sungyeol!" he answered, his both eyes widened..

"Mind if we drink??"

 

"The same! One for me and one for my twin brother!!~" Sungyeol said then put his arm on Myungsoo's shoulder. "I'm not your twin brother." he said coldly. "Wha-- I think you're in a bad mood... no wonder you accompany me that fast." he said then their orders arrived. "Who is the brave chick who hurt Kim Myungsoo's pure heart??" he said sarcastically then laughed a little.

"Shut up.."

"Then... Let us drink until we faint!!" he said as he raised his glass, Myungsoo just gave him a glare.. then drank it.. straight! "Woah! You really are serious.."

"Another!"

--

After hours... atlast! Suzy arrived..

"Thank you very much, L.Joe-sshi." Suzy bowed, "I really enjoyed it... a lot." she smiled widely and melted something inside him.. "Good night!~" he answered,

"Good night! Sleep tight!"

"You too."

"Yes, uhm.. I should go inside then." she waved then went inside.. *It's thanks to L.Joe-sshi, I can now continue my story.. I wonder what L is doing right now?* she looked at the dark house, then suddenly she heard a sound of misery.. she looked back and saw Myungsoo, sitting beside the gate and his head lowered..

"L! Wake up!! You shouldn't sleep there.. You'll catch a cold." while trying to wake him up, but failed.

"Aisshh!! How troublesome!!" she raised him and dragged him all the way inside the house. "Stay still will you?" she's a bit pissed, then opened the lights. "Let go of me, annoying pabo!!" 

"Agh, me.. annoying?? Then there you go, Mr. Super Annoying!!" then threw him on the sofa.

"Agghhh!! My head aches!!" he complained afterwards.. *Hmph!! Really an idiot!!* she crossed her arms while glaring at Myungsoo with all she can, as if she could melt him.

But later, she felt mercy towards him.. so she made him a coffee and again she tried to wake him up. "L.. L.. I made you a coffee.. you should drink this and go to your bed.." she said and received no response, "Then I'll leave this here.." but before she left him alone, he grabbed her hand. "L?!"

He looked at her with his deep cold eyes and with his messy hair, but it all make him more good-looking. Suzy felt nervous.. "What is it L? You need something?"

"... you....do....L.Joe...?"

"Hugh? Are you messing with me?" a bit pissed.

"I said... what did you do with L.Joe?? Are you two dating??" he said with a drunkard's tone..

*Him... being concerned with me??* "You must be tired!~" she laughed a little, "Drink the coffee then go to sleep!--" Myungsoo pulled her with him, "Please enough... Enough of trying to be close with him!!" he burst, 

"L? I can't understand you--" he suddenly kisses her...


HI READERS!!

Still a short update I guess.... -__- I hope you like it.. Thank you for the support, Love you all ^^ <3