Creating a contract

Fool's House

CHAPTER #2: Creating a contract

 

 

 

 

 

He just rolled his eyes, "Stand up!" he ordered.
"Really??!! You're going to give my house back??" Suzy said excitedly.
"No way! Of course I won't!" he refused. She is pissed.

"Rather than that.. I will propose a very clever idea.." he smirked.
*Oh god..*

--

"Whaaaaattt???!!!!" she yelled, "... I'm going to be your maid??!!! No way!! I won't!! No way! Uh uh!!" while shaking her head with disapproval.

"Really?? Then I'm sorry but I will never give your house back.." he teased, "then, you are free to exit the house." then points the door. She looks at the door then back to him.. *Think Suzy!!! This house is very important!! But you're going to make yourself a slave of this devil!!! Tick tack, your time is running!!!!* 
 

"Your answer??"

"Wait!! Give me 60 seconds to think!!"

"alright! Your time is passing out.."

 

"Suzy.... treasure this house, I treat this as my own child.... manage this well...." her father said before he died.

 

"appa..." she whispered.

"times up!"

"Ok, ok! I agree to be your maid..." *I have to do this, sorry my self...*

"That's great!"

"wait!" then opens her laptop, and start to type something in.

"What are you doing?" he curiously asked.

"I'm typing the contract... What's your name! YOUR REAL NAME..."

"... Kim Myungsoo..." then look at the screen,

"Okay... K-I-M M-Y-U-N-G.... wait! Kim Myungsoo?? The actor?!"

"I thought you won't recognize..."

"I'm not a fan. really.." she answered, "then how long would I be your maid just to get my house back?"

"Two years!"

"TWO YEARS??!!!"

"you don't want?"

"not like that.... I'm just surprise.."

"But if you like to have your house in a short time, then pay me..."

It was like, Suzy see a little flash of light. *I can get my house back!~*

"okay, then I'll show you your room.." then walk up stairs, not bothering to help her lifting her bags to her room..

"that very ungentle man..." she mumbled, while raising her things.

--

"here is the room.." he stopped. Then looks behind. "can you get any faster?"

"Ok, co-coming!" *Aisshh!! Curse you!*

And after a long time, atlast! Suzy is already there. "then start unpacking your things and sleep! You have to wake up early.." then he moves away.

Suzy then clench her fist tightly, really wanted to hit Myungsoo... "Aisshh!!" she sighed then enter her room.. She looks around, examining the whole place. *it is like, a ¼ of my old room... Patience Suzy! Soon, you'll get your house, I'll show that bastard!*


HI READERS!!

thank you for the comments and subscribing *bows* I'll do my very best~ ^^