Let's confess when we're drunk 2

Fool's House

CHAPTER #26: Let's confess when we're drunk 2

 

 

 

 

Suzy's eyes got bigger and bigger each time passing as Myungsoo's lips touching hers.. *W-what??!!* Myungsoo pulls himself and afterwards he puked..

"What are you trying to prove? Stealing my first kiss then, you're going to puke?!!! Kim Myungsoo you idiot!!!" she shouted while her whole face is blushing, and run upstairs. Well, the suspect is busy sleeping at the moment.

 

++

Suzy already changed her clothes, bending her whole body on the bed.. Realizing what happened earlier, "... that was my first kiss..." she whispered while touching her lips.. "AND THAT DEMON STOLE IT!!!! THEN AFTERWARDS... HE'LL GOING TO PUKE INFRONT OF ME???!!! KIM MYUNGSOO YOU ANNOYING IDIOT!!!!!" she shouted and then covered her whole self with a blanket...

 

--

The next morning..

 

While preparing Myungsoo's meal, Suzy is surrounding by dark aura.. And Myungsoo is sitting already, as if nothing happened yesterday. "Here you go, Master L... Munch it carefully... don't leave a single grain..." she is trying to be sweet but end up being scary..

"What time did you arrived last night?" he asked then take a single spoon..

"Wha--" *he didn't remember?* "Ah... 8:00 pm!!" she lied, actually it's 10:00 pm... 

"Did I talk with you?" he asked again, Suzy can't choose what word to say, so instead.. she lied again. "Nope! You're already sleeping when I cameback.." 

"Ah.. I'm relieved.." he whispered. Suzy is just looking at him.. *He must not know that he kissed me.. it will troubled him, and it is just a mistake* then she walks away.

*So it was a dream... when I sound like confessing to her and kissed her... I'm happy it was just a dream...* while following her with a stare.

 

 

"Hello, Suzy? Are you okay?" Taeyeon asked while catching on Suzy's speed while walking side to side. "Suzy, are you coming inside or what?" Suzy paused and looked at her, "That bastard!!"

"Huh? Who?"

"Kim Myungsoo!!"

"Why?"

"Ugghh!!! Because he stole my first--" she cut herself and just think what she almost said.

"He stole what?" Taeyeon asked teasingly. "Uh, that's nothing. Don't mind it!" Suzy burst out and sighed.

"Uggghhh!! Come'on Suzy-sshi! Tell me!" Taeyeon told and clasped unto Suzy's arm. "I said, that was nothing, so it was not that important."

"Ugh, no way! I told you about my secrets but you..." Taeyeon pouted making Suzy to felt a guilt. "Okay, okay. I'll tell you--"

"Yeheyy!! So what did he stole from you?--" Suzy covered with her hand, "Ssshh!!" She looked around and back to Taeyeon. "Just keep this a secret, okay?" Taeyeon nodded.

--

"I'm home." Myungsoo greeted.

"Yes you are." Suzy answered, she's in the kitchen chopping the chopping board imagining it was Myungsoo.

"You okay?" he raised his brow. Suzy looked at him, her face brightened up. "Yes of course I'm okay... Not until you stole my first kiss..." she hissed.

"What are you saying??"

"Oh, nothing. Don't mind me." she faked smile. Myungsoo just shrugged then continuedd his pace.

"I'm hungry... I'll just change clothes..."

"Sure, have fun." she smiled again.

"You got crazier today." then he was gone. But Suzy kept on glaring his last place... "Tch!"

 

Sungyeol invited Myungsoo to accompany him when he is feeling hurt at the very moment. 'So Dramatic,' Myungsoo thought that too, but here he was. Sharing that problem because he was his friend afterall.

"I really love this song!!" the drunkard Sungyeol pointed at the wide screen, Myungsoo just raised his brow at him. 

"Well, it was her favorite song!" Sungyeol sobbed.

"Don't waste your life with that kind of woman!" Myungsoo yelled at him. He can't bear to see his friend as wasted as this right now. Sungyeol threw himself at the couch near him.

"! I really love her!!"

"Tss. Stupid love!" Myungsoo hissed, while his arms were crossed above his chest.

"How can you say that? *hic* Did you fell inlove already?" Sungyeol asked him with a half-opened eyes. Myungsoo looked at him, searching his answers. Then she remembered the crazy woman in his house. "Of course not!"

"Are you sure?" he teased Myungsoo.

Myungsoo blushed, "I told you already! Don't be an idiot Sungyeol!!"

"Yeah, tell that to yourself! You're hidding something from me! I sensed it, you know... I do have six senses." raising his four fingers. Myungsoo looked at him disapprovingly. "You're drunk!"

"No I'm not! I'm a sober!!"

"Yeah, tell that to the marines." Myungsoo rolled his eyes.

"Now back to the question... you're inlove!!" Sungyeol laughed while rolling all over.

"Tss.." his blood is now boiling.

"Myungsoo is INLOVE!~~" he sang. Myungsoo clenched his fists! Already pissed. "I said, I'm not inlove!! I'm not inlove with that crazy woman!! I'm not inlove with Bae SUZY!!!" he outburst, then he saw his friend snoring at his side. "Tss."

He get the can of beer and drinks the whole can. And he did it again and again and again. Until he is drunk.

 

"I'm really sorry sir." Woohyun said to the manager.

"Yeah, it's okay. Just hurry and take him home." he nodded and raised the sleeping Sungyeol.

"So troublesome.." then he saw Krystal approaching. "Krystal." he greeted.

"Where is eLlie?" he pointed the sleeping Myungsoo. Krystal went to him. "You take him home huh? Bye." then they left.

"ELlie?" Krystal patted his left cheek but he just groans.. He is like an angel when he is like that. She can't help but to smile. She shook his shoulders and this time she succeeded.

"Where am I?" Myungsoo asked. Krystal rolled her eyes. "You're in a KTV bar. Why are you here? If someone from the media knew about this--"

"I think he is right...." Myungsoo held a faint smile.

"What?" she asked, he looked at her with a very serious expression and she flinched.

"Please keep this a secret between us." Krystal smiled from ear to ear after hearing 'between us,' yeah she likes to keep something between them only... "I'm listening..."

"I think.... I fell inlove with........ Bae Suzy..." He smiled again... 

 

the Time stopped, then her jaw dropped...


HI READERS!!

It's been a veeeerrrryyy Loooooooooooong tiiiiiimmmeee!!! heheh, thank you for reading ^^ Please bear with my errors..