Eat!

Fool's House

CHAPTER #5: Eat!

 

 

 

 

 

"Hahahahha!!!" Suzy is laughing because of a show she is watching. "Ahahah, my stomach hurts--" then she stopped when Myungsoo entered the scene. "Oh, you're home..." she greeted.

Myungsoo just looked at her coldly then head to his room..

*How mean* and rolled her eyes, because of the annoying feeling, she just continue watching..

--

the lights are all gone, Suzy raised up just to satisfy her thirst. 

But then she saw a tiny light coming from the kitchen, "who's?" and take a peek on that light.

She saw Myungsoo, who is busy at the moment. Getting something from the fridge. She make herself quiet while walking to him. Then she poked him, "what are you doing over there?" she asked with a scary tone of voice. Waiting for him to scream in fear. "what?" he answered and faced her.

"monster!!" she screamed, pointing at Myungsoo's face covered with thick-cream.

"Hugh! Monster you say? Then look at the mirror.." he rolled his eyes then vanish from her sight.

"Aishh!!" beside her, she saw Myungsoo's unfinished food. *so he is eating...?*

 

Next day..

"bye!~~" she waved goodbye. Myungsoo didn't bothered to look at her. Her smile faded after Myungsoo departed. *devil* and went inside..

"Okay! The devil is out, so me, Bae Suzy shall rule the whole house!! Bwahahahah!~~" she is talking with her stuff toys.. "Lets live happily!~" then jumps to her bed with full of pillows and toys..

She takes a deep breathe and remembered something.. The happening last night.

"why is he hiding the fact that he had eaten??" she asked to herself, "Oh, I get it!" she claps and moves up. "I'm going to prepare him a dinner!!" she cried. Then looked to one of her toys and make voice to it. "Oh, you're very kind, Suzy-eomma~~"

"How sweet of you..." she chuckles.

--

"Now, lets prepare!!" she said then blew a fist on the air, "what's our menu for today??"

then browse the recipe book.. Then found something interesting. "Aha! This! Gomtang!!" she excitedly said and brought out all the ingredients:

  • 1 package ox tail bones with meat 
  • 1½ gallons water
  • 1 chopped green onion per person for garnish
  • Pepper and salt

"​First, Place ox tail bones in a large bowl of cold water for about 1 hour to take out excessive blood. Repeat this process about 2-3 times. Hah! Even 4 times!!" she bragged. Then do the process..

"Put cleaned ox tails in a large pot with about 1½ gallons of water. How large? But I don't have any pots here.."  but then she found a way.

"On a medium heat, boil for about 6 to 10 hours. Ugghhh maybe six hours, too long~"

"During boiling, periodically scoop out excess oil that floats on surface. Ok! Then while waiting for the meat to get tender, I'm going to rest!" she yawned and left it in low fire. Every five minute she check the meat..

"Add additional water to maintain at least 1 gallon in the pot."

"Upon completion, soup should be close to cream color. It looks creamier! Serve soup with couple of bones with sides of chopped green onion."

"Add salt & groud pepper to meet taste. How many? Oh well, it's my decision." and puts the salt until she feels contentment.

 

Dinner time! I mean, Myungsoo's here...

"Good evening.." she smiled.

He looks at her with those deep eyes. She gulped.

"Dinner's ready!"

"I'm fine--" but before escaping Suzy, she grabs his arm and lead him to the table. 

"just sit there!" she ordered, "I'm going to serve you my very special dish!" she bragged again.

Myungsoo just following her with his stares.

After serving him the food. She also sits on the chair, eating with him. "Eat!" she invited.

Myungsoo lifts his spoon and takes a soup. He emotionlessly taste it.

"what?" she asked, waiting for a good result.

Myungsoo stands up and went to the sink. He retched. Then washes his mouth with running water. Suzy is so shock and disappointed at the same time.

"Yah!" Myungsoo pointed Suzy, "Have we lost all the salts?!!"

"Only half of it.."

"How many times did you cook for dinner?"

"Well, many times!" she said proud.

"Then who are those who already eaten your dishes?"

"uhm... Me and you... I guess.......?"

"Hugh! You really are impossible, how can you call yourself a girl if you can't cook...... a REAL FOOD!" he big-eyed her. Then head to the stairs..

"But Kim Myungs--"

"and another thing." he looks back, "don't call me KIM MYUNGSOO comfortably... Rather, call me L... unless we are close... REALLY CLOSE.." then he his lips and went to his room..

*Hmph!! Then what is 'L' stands for?....... LOSER!!!*


HI READERS!!

Hope you enjoy this chapter, heheheheh, I make Suzy idiot with cooking terms... I find it cute if the girl can't cook really well ^^