Questions 17 & 18

The Interview

 

Question Seventeen < A scenario >

“Imagine this scenario: you are late and rushing down the street on your way to work. There is a dog drowning in the canal on the side of the street. Your boss has told you if you are late one more time you get fired. What do you do?”

“I would save the dog without a doubt.” Dongwoon answered, it was natural human thing.

“But you would lose your job.” The interviewer emphasized.

“Are hyungs with me?”

“No, you’re alone, all alone.”

“I would still save the dog, because every life counts.”

Question Eighteen < The place you would like to go. >

Okay, our last question. Are you ready?” The interviewer smiled, Dongwoon nodded in certainty. “You just got a free plane ticket to anywhere. You have to depart right now. Where would you go?”

“Woah, there’s a lot place I would like to go.” Dongwoon exclaimed excitedly. “I could only choose one place?”

“Yes, only one.” The interviewer confirmed.

“Croatia,” Dongwoon pulled out an answer that surprises the interviewer.

“Why of all places, you choose Croatia?”

“It’s simply beautiful there, especially Plitvice Lakes.” Dongwoon simply answered, smiling. The interviewer thanked him for his time. That’s a wrap. It a wrap for the interview, but was it for him? The answer was a straight no. However, being able to successfully to wrap things up was the work of the team. Dongwoon went around, greeting and thanking them for their hard work.

Next stop: A yearly gathering with his high school friends.

 


Next Stop: Gathering. Imagine the things that is going to happen there.HEHEH. <3  

Do leave your precious thoughts on the story! Greatly appreciated.:D

Have a TIFG TMR!!!!^^