question 13 & 14

The Interview

 

Question Thirteen < What if?>

“What's your biggest ‘what if’?”

“I think everyone had this question in their head,” Dongwoon paused, yet in another memory of his. “What if I could change the past? Every single ending could be different.”

Will our ending be different?

Question Fourteen < A prediction >

“What is your astrological sign?”

“I think it is Gemini.” Dongwoon wasn’t very interest in this topic.

“Well, okay. Do you want to know your fortune of your astrological sign?”

“Sure,”

“For work, you’re willing to put in the long hours and tireless effort required to take your career to the next level. You're also loads more focused and disciplined when it comes to daily tasks. The new you will persist against all obstacles to make your dream a concrete and sustainable reality.”

Dongwoon nodded, showing that he’s listening.

“For love life, you have endured a rocky road over the past few years. You changed your mind about love a thousand times and nearly gave up hope on relationships altogether. In 2013, you're finally ready to enter a period of stability and commitment. You have a better sense of what you want and what you will not put up with in your relationships, which puts you on solid ground. You've grown up and ready for a meaningful and mature relationship.”

“So, do you think there will be a new romance for you?” The interview had come to a point Dongwoon hate the most. He wanted to avoid it as much as possible. Yet, it was nearly impossible for a celebrity. Every single person would be invading your personal life and digging for more.

“I only have Beauties in my heart.” This would get every fan girl screaming, but not her, Dongwoon thought.


A short update for you guys!^^ 

Do voice out your opinion on the story!! I'd love to hear you guys out!^^