Question 15 & 16

The Interview

 

Question Fifteen < Starbucks Café >

“What's the last thing you purchased?”

“A Starbucks coffee?”

“Is coffee a must for you every day?”

“Well, I guess so. I think it’s something everyone needed to get through everyday, don’t you?” Dongwoon smiled, as he questioned.

“Yeah, I absolutely agree with you.” The interviewer gave a nod in return.

Dong! Dong! Dong!

My fingers knocked against the table of Starbucks café. She was late, not like her. Where was she? I glanced at my watch. Frown. There wasn’t much time. I rested my chin on my hands, grimace. Whispers from girls as they strolled passed me.

Uh no, not good. I pulled my cap down even further.  Where are you, Lya? I’ve got to leave. Standing up, I grabbed my cup of Starbucks with me and left.

“I’m so sorry, Dongwoon.” Lya appeared suddenly at the door, gasping for air. More passer-by stopped and stared. Damn this blonde hair! For once, I wasn’t pleased at all to meet her. I pulled her away to the back alley.

“Lya, what is it that is so urgent? I told you that not to be late because I had a schedule to rush.” I reprimanded her. Lya stayed silent and handed me a bag. I took it and bid goodbye.

I was so consumed by my own anger that I neglected her. I was dense enough not to realise her fear of darkness, her reasons for being late, and her attempt to rush over even without much lights.

Her condition was something I had overlooked.

 Question Sixteen

“What were you doing last night at 12 AM?’

“I was having my training at the Cube training room.” Dongwoon answered honestly, finally something that he didn’t need to lie.

“Till so late at night? You’re indeed hardworking, Dongwoon –sii.” The interviewer smiled, impressed.

“Surprise!” Lya stuck her head into the familiar room – training room of Cube Entertainment, where we spent most of our time. Six heads turned, all grinning at her appearance. One, was exceptionally thrilled. It was me, of course.

“What are you doing here?! It has already past midnight!” I ran to her. Hyung broke the formation and took a break. It was so nice to see her. She slowly stepped in, smiling.

“I came to see you, silly.” Lya wiped my sweat with her sleeves. “Plus, I came with supper!”

“Where? Where?!” Hyuseung was the first to response. Lya chuckled, knowing the best way to cheer us all up. She opened up the big bag, all filled with home-made food. We were all wow & ahhs, totally delighted with the food.

“You’re the best.” I munched, pulling her into a hug. How long had I not embrace her? Lya circled her arms around my waist, appreciating my presence at the same time.

“Just let go already! You’re not the only one with girlfriend!” Doo Joon Hyung teased. Jun Hyung raised his arms in the air, totally staying out of this ‘fight’. I pulled out an ageyo which made them cringed. 

“Hmm… you have been training, huh?” She felt my abs as we felt each other in our arms. I grinned, proud of my effort at gym.

“That kid bugged me all day to accompany him to the gym.” Kikwang confessed, blurting out the truth. I looked away, almost innocently. Lya giggled, planting a kiss on my chest. She was as blissful as I was.

 


Hello guys!!^^ thanks for all the lovely comments!hehe<3 I'll try to update again real soon!!Stay tuned!^^

I'm obsessed with books recently, any recommendations??^^