Biggest Question of All...

The Interview

 

“Hey, hey, the big celebrity is here!” As soon as Dongwoon entered the restaurant, his friends echoed, cheering for him. Dongwoon grinned, excitement filled his guts. These gatherings were hard to come by.

“How are you guys?” A simple question started off this joyous occasion that celebrated their friendship. This was the only time to catch up, to know how each other’s lives were. Dongwoon drown himself in this moment of happiness he deserved to own after a day of hard work.

“Cheers to friendship!” Toasts after toast was made with each other, shots after shots poured down their throats. Dongwoon was more than glad to drink, yet he had an image to care for.

“You know I heard something about Dongwoon’s girlfriend. What’s her name…?” My ears shot up, eavesdropping. They were back facing me, not noticing how close I was. Who would, if they were drunk?

“Lya,” One answered, twirling the wine glass in her hands.

“Ah, yes, that’s her. You got some great memory. Or did you have deep impression on people Dongwoon fancy because you had a crush on him?” He chuckled, testing her.

“You had too much a drink,” She replied in annoyance. “But what did you heard?”

“You know they broke up like 3 years ago?” He shot down another glass of soju.

“Good job, woonie,” She laughed in bitterness, drowning herself in alcohol too. They were obviously drunk to the end of the world. However, it didn’t stop me from listening.

“Ask me why,”

“Why what, dumb dumb?”

“Why woonie broke up with her.”

“Why woonie broke up with her?” She repeated.

“She was impure, tinted.” He explained.

“Huh?” She asked, confused.

“In simple terms, she’s . Looks who’s the dummy now.” He tsked.

“?”

“Yeah, I heard that she was when she was on the way home one night. She had night blindness or something and luck was down on her side. Dragged brutally down the alley, ripped off of all her clothes and leaving her bleeding. Screams was heard, but no one was there. Luckily, she was send to the hospital as a guard on night duty found her.”

“Then?”

“Then, she just left without a word.”

“Ouch.”

“Jae Hyun from our class, that smart told me. He was working night shift that night, and met her hospital that night. But, didn’t dare to ask what happened.”

“Poor Dongwoonie,” She flopped on the table, drunk. He, too, smirk to himself and joined her snoozing on the table.

Before I knew, I was dashing out. I couldn’t care less the shouts from my friends, nor the squeals that fan girls gave as they recognise me. I just had to get there. This shouldn’t be the end, not at least this way. I need her, even if the world objects it. I must know what had happened to her. 

I’m coming, Lya.


THE END!!!! HAHAHA.

NOWAY! Lol. It's the end of . I'm currently working on a new project of mine, which will be related to this story & a continuation of the story. Thus, do look forward to it!

THANKS GUYS, for everything & your support!!! Do voive your opinion on anything!!^^