Question 5&6

The Interview

 

Question Five

“Any strange phobias you have?”

“Are bugs considered?” Dongwoon asked shyly, rubbing his neck with his hands.

“Woah! It felt so good to be here again!” Lya beamed at her favorite place - Plitvice Lakes, Croatia. I was very cautious with my surroundings. Yet, her smile just erased all my fears. No matter how bad my fear was, this was the place she earned to be.

Her smile was the warmest thing in the world.

Just then, a terribly big bug flew across me. I yelped and jumped away immediately, swatting every direction to get rid of that bug. Laughter broke the quiet atmosphere down the lake, which earned a frown from me.

She was amused by my actions. Too ‘girly’ for her, eh? I attacked her, tickling everywhere that itched. She squealed in laughter as she tried to run away. However, with my fast reflexes, she was caught in an instant. I held her by the waist, a triumphant smile hung on my smile.

“That’s what you get for laughing at me.” I growled at her jokingly.

“But you are so funny!” Lya was still giggling. “And guess what?”

“What?” I turned her around to face me.

“I took a picture of it!” She proudly showed me the picture, giggling even more.

“Yah!” I scolded her, but no one could ever wipe off the grin on my face.

Question Six

“Has anyone written a poem or song about you?”

“One,” Dongwoon answered with much hesitant. He toyed with his fingers and in deep thoughts. Then he glanced up with a smile that hid his true feelings.

“Oh, can you share it with us?”

“But it isn’t really a poem, it more like...praise? It felt like a poem to me.” Dongwoon grinned boyishly.

“Woah, praise that sounded like a poem. I’m even more curious now.”

“It goes like this ‘Your existence filled my world with colours.’” Dongwoon reminisced.

“Do you want to join my fan club? It’s called swooner.” I requested shyly.

“Why should I?” Lya teased, nudging him.

“Because, because!” I was flustered. What kind of girlfriend doesn’t join their boyfriend’s fan club?! After a second thought, my frown changed into a smirk. “Because I’m visual for our group and I’m the only one ‘coloured’ in your eyes.”

“Well, I could always use my camera… Oh wait, it’s… stolen.” Lya sighed; the camera was really something she treasured.

“You’ll be fine,” I patted her head in assurance. Lya gazed up at me in curiosity. “Because I’ll colour your world up. No matter where you go, I’ll tag along and be sure I’m in your line of sight. I promise to touch everything I could reach for you. I’ll also make sure you see the rainbow at least once in your life.”

Those were true sincere words. She couldn’t help but broke out in a smile. Upon seeing that, I was thrilled too as I return the grin. She wrapped my arms around my neck, grateful of his existence.

“It’s really alright, because now, your existence filled my world with colours.”

 


Wonder how's everybody's liking this story???^^