Qn 11 & 12

The Interview

 

Question Eleven < Who I’ve become.>

“Are you happy with the person you've become?”

“Part of me regrets it, yet part of me treasure how much improvement I had made when I’m with Beast.”

“Why do you regret it?”

“Because I’m still not the person I hoped to be.” A frown showed on Dongwoon’s face.

“Well, nothing is perfect in the world, Dongwoon –sii. But I’m sure your fans loved the way you are!” The interviewer encouraged.

“Thank you,” Dongwoon bowed, clapping his hands lightly.

1 new message

Let’s talk.

I sighed, locking the screen of my phone. I knew this was coming sooner or later. Was she really to bring it up? Reluctance was pushed away by the urge of wanting to hear her voice, embracing her. How long had it been since we last met? Even if we fought, we manage to find time for one another. There was one time I even book a midnight flight back to Seoul to cheer her up.

This time was different.

I was occupied with all the world tours, and President Hong was already kind enough to allow this relationship. I shouldn’t bother him nor create uproar within Beauties.

But, was this the end? I’m such a coward. What have I become?

Question Twelve <>

“What's a sound you hate; sound you love?”

“I hate the sound of your finger against metal. I love the laughter of my loved ones.”

“Is there a laughter that is the most special/odd out of all your loved ones?”

“Doo Joon Hyung has this habit when he’s laughing. He likes to hit the person beside him while laughing.” Dongwoon revealed, smirking. “We all had been his victim.”

Her laughter too, was the most special of all. It was just like a burst of colours, as she described me as. It was bought me warmth.

“I want to try something.” She swallowed hard, fearful.

“What do you want to try?” I asked, confused of the situation. She stared right into my eyes, locking me in place. There was no way I would break eye contact with such gorgeous light brown eyes. Grabbing my wrist, she had us turned towards the photo. Curious, I stayed silent for the moment. Slowly and steady, she moved my hands towards the photo. Heart thumping hard against my chest, what was she doing? Why was I so nervous?

“It was back in colour…” She whispered, amazed.

“What’s in colour?” I finally questioned. Her suspension was making me crazy.

“Colours! I can see!” Lya jumped in excitement, taking me along on her emotional jump.

“What?” I asked, stunned.

“Colours! It’s because of you!” She exclaimed. In the midst of her celebration, Lya wrapped her arms around me. I froze, what just happened? None of her words made sense, but her embrace was just warmth.

“Hmmm… can you tell me what’s going on right now?” I questioned yet again.

“Oops, sorry,” She let go, smiling awkwardly.


B2uty need a Beast comeback, man! I miss them. :<