Question 9 and 10

The Interview

 

Question Nine < Anger Management>

“How do you vent your anger?” Another difficult question came Dongwoon’s way.

“I rarely do,” Dongwoon contemplated, his mind whirling to find the ‘right’ answer. “I can that my anger is more like frustrations about myself. When that happens, I usually shut myself in and analyse the situation. Reasoning with myself usually works on me.”

Question Ten < A collection of fond memories>

“Do you have a collection of anything?”

“Camera, vintage ones,” Dongwoon smiled at the thought.

“Ah, yes, I heard you loved photography. Is there a particular style you like? Or any particular odd pictures you had taken?” The interviewer questioned.

“Hmm… There was this photo that I took with Beast hyung. When it was developed, we all saw a shadow on it.” He tried to describe the incident.

“Oh, is it a ghost?”

“We had no idea! But we actually tease Doo Joon hyung who was afraid of ghosts.” Dongwoon chuckled, recalling. They actually do have an idea. It was her…

“Move to your right, oppa!” She directed, trying to fit all of us into the frame. Then, giving a thumb ups, she smiled at the perfect photo.

“Now, 3, 2, 1!” She clicked the shutter, 3 seconds was all Lya had.

“Where do I stand?!” Lya screamed in panic, running around. We all got flustered not too sure if she had saved any space for herself in the photo. Then a flash in the chaos did the trick. As we checked the photo, it was indeed a failure.

“HAHAHAH!!” Doo Joon laughed out loud, hitting Jun Hyung beside him. It was us in panic mode with hilarious expression and only Lya’s shadow was capture. Lya gave a shy smile, giggling at her mistake too.

“Silly girl,” I nudged her temples.


Just a short short update! Happy Easter guys!^^