Question One & Two

The Interview

 

We’re glad to have Son Dong Woon from Beast! Charming, y, masculine Dong Woon is multi-talented from singing, dancing, playing the piano to even starring in a musical! Let’s check out the interview had with him!

Random Question Play!

Question One

“What was the first song that comes into your mind?” The interviewer questioned.

“Beast’s when I miss you!” Dongwoon answered as he chuckled heartily.

“Impressive way to promote your album, which is by the way an awesome album! Is there a particularly reason as to why it comes to your mind first rather than the title song?”

No answer came from him; only flashing a smile that’s camera worthy. Because he knew exactly why it did, the only song that lingered in his mind for years.

“Oh! Isn’t that Lya?” Whispers broke around me. Doo Joon hyung who sat across me shot the rest a look, they immediately shut up. Yet, it was too late.

“Lya!” Yoseob waved enthusiastically. Jun Hyung rolled his eyes and face palmed himself. That kid… I slurped my noodles quietly. Lya was surprised to see us at the restaurant, greeting each of us warmly.

““Hey, Dongwoon,” She smiled, as she tugged her hands inside her jeans awkwardly. I stood up and greeted back. She was still the same, as beautiful. I wonder if there was any improvement on her condition, if her life changed, if she found the other half.

“How are you doing?” Everything had changed between us, everything. It was no longer fine for me. Yet, how… how could I break it to her that I want her back?

“I’m fine.” I answered back. Before I could broach the topic, a man called for her. Her face brightened as soon as she saw him. Indeed, she should move on and happier than ever. I thought it was going to be hard on both of us. However, she’s… more than alright.

“It’s really great to see you guys. Goodbye.” She headed off with the stranger in my eyes. I gave her a last lingering smile.

It was… bittersweet.

Question Two

“If you had a chance, is there anyone you would like to meet?”

“My past and I will tell him to never let anything precious go.” Dongwoon knew somehow it’s an unsuspicious answer, an ambiguous one. “That’s why I love our fans, and I’ll never let them go!”

He did his signature ‘Son Nam Shim’ moves shyly. They chuckled with him.

“I’m gonna make you love me~ Nul saranghandago,” The upbeat tempo slowed down and I sang, each and every word reflected words that I couldn’t put into words. As they turned Lya 90 degrees, I came face to face with my princess – Lya. I kneeled down on one knee, hands held on a beautiful boutique of deep red roses. Could she see how beautiful they were? Were they a burst of deep red in her eyes? In my hands, it’s just roses. However, from her eyes, I saw those amazed eyes. I had succeeded.

“Nan niga isseo haengbokhae ounjaena neoppun in geol~” I slowly stood up and handed me the boutique of roses. No words could I even describe how picturesque this scene was. We only had each other in our eyes. The rest was black, white to her and had stayed permanently. Only Lya was the only one who needed me, the only one who wanted me to colour her life with a burst of rainbows.

“For you,” I whispered quietly to her, as I handed the boutique over.


After such a long hiatus! WAHHHH, it felt so good to be back. AFF was still the best place ever.

Keke. Lovin you guys & enjoy the story!

Those italic words are Dongwoon's flashback.^^