Confession to the Strange Thing ... maybe

This Strange Thing is my Noona

"Junghae, do you want to hear Hyunwoo make a fool out of himself?"

The little boy giggled in delight and clapped his hand together. Chanyoung smiled at the boy's overload of cuteness and fished her phone out of her pocket.

"- So-Sooyoung, I know I haven't been there for you and the boys, but I re-really want t-t-to...-"

Chanyoung facepalmed at her friend's dorkiness and tickled the younger boy, while making weird faces. Unknown to a certain male, who was watching very intently and was raging with jealousy.

"- ... OH WHAT THE HELL, MARRY ME!"

"YAH! I did not go through hell so you could just propose like that! Aish! See, told you so, Junghae, he's a complete idiot."

The boy just smiled as answer, agreeing on it. Oh well, his uncle is Lee Derphae Donghae, so he must be pretty immune to idiots. Thank goodness for that, or the child would end retarded because of his Super Junior uncles!

"Noona, did you bug us too..?"

"Only you, my dear dongsaengie~"

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO-"

"Stop screaming, I was just kidding!"

Or was I? Ke ke ke~

No, really, I do have their place bugged, I just never listen to their conversations. Borrrrrrring, plus I have work to do.

I looked at Junghae and tickled his stomach, but an alarm went off on my phone. I sighed deeply before stopping it, punching a certain number in and waiting for the person to answer.

"YAH, CHO KYUHYUN! STOP TRYING TO HACK MY THINGS OR I WILL LEAK YOUR ONLINE USERNAMES- tch, don't try to ayego your out of this, I know very well you are the Evil Maknae of Super Junior. Evil. Maknae. EVIL, DO YOU HEAR ME?! Why the hell did I date you- well EXCUSE me for dumping you, the great Cho Kyuhyun. Tch, what a loser. Oh, well, see you soon~"

"... Stop staring at me like that. And yes Chanyeol, I did date your sunbae Kyuhyun, but it was just for a couple of months and we broke up. And no Sehun, I will stil not marry you. Don't give me that look Jongdae, I already know what you have been searching for. Kyungsoo, please blink and stop staring at me with your eyes like that, it creeps me out. Anymore questions? No? Good, I'm going to play with Junghae now."


 

I woke up to a warm breath on my lips, staring at Chanyoung's beautiful face. My arms was around her waist and she was snuggled into my chest. Junghae stared innocent at me with his big, brown eyes and smiling with his dimple showing. He may be ten months old, but he's a damn good cupid!

I remember finding the two of them sleeping peacefully in the bed with Junghae laying on Chanyoung's chest. Guess I fell asleep while watching them, but that doesn't explain how I ended in the bed. I sighed deeply, inhaling her scent, before gently unwrapping my arms around her. Junghae frowned slightly and pouted. .... I will just ignore the creepiness of that.

When I walked into the kitchen, I found Chen and Baekhyun grinning at me. So they were behind it!

"Good mooooorning, hyung, did you sleep well~~"

"Just cut the crap, I know it was you two!"

"But you see, hyung.."

".. If you don't step up your game.."

".. Another man will take Chanyoung.."

".. Away from you and you will be.."

"WEEPING FOREVARH!"

Sometimes I wonder what why my group mates are so childish. I smacked the back of their heads and sighed heavily.

"I only slept beside Chanyoung, you derps!"

"WHO SLEPT WITH MY SISTER?!?!" a deep voice boomed from the bathroom, with the water still running. I swear that boy has bat-ears with everything regarding his sister!

I facepalmed and ignored the two smiling derps. This is too early, I haven't even got my coffee!